Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

1. The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy co-op
2. Valkyrie no Densetsu co-op
3. Persona 4 Golden ng+ nana-chan lives
4. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction took me a decade i feel nothing
5. ELDEN RING
6. Golden Axe arcade version
7. Pirates of Dark Water for the SNES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

8. Batman: Arkham City
Yep, pretty much a clear improvement on Asylum. Combat animations are gold and Riddler challenges real addictive.
9. A Hat in Time
Forgot this was on my list until I purchased Psychonauts 2. It has the feel of an amateur game in a lot of ways, but still highly amusing and well worth playing.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

10. Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Like Quest for Glory with some much appreciated modern conveniences. Unfortunately most interactions with other characters are utterly unamusing. Played as a warrior but failed to become a paladin cus i stole some poo poo or sumthin

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

11. Hades, all achievements and Skelly's third statue
Thought I was done with this after reaching the credits, but I guess not! Actually, the longer you stick to it, the more nuances reveal themselves, and in order to beat the high heat runs I found myself picking up a lot of builds and playstyles I'd dismissed earlier. Game still good.

12. Sekiro ng+++
Never got the immortal severance ending or the height of technique achievement, so started a new playthough on a fresh file to go through it four times for the complete Sekiro experience. Did the fourth run charmless as well, a terrible time! Great game.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

13. Psychonauts 2
14. Odallus: The Dark Call
15. Gargoyle's Quest
16. Soma

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

1. The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy
2. Valkyrie no Densetsu
3. Persona 4 Golden ng+
4. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
5. Elden Ring
6. Golden Axe arcade
7. Pirates of Dark Water SNES
8. Batman: Arkham City
9. A Hat in Time
10. Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
11. Hades full completion
12. Sekiro ng+++
13. Psychonauts 2
14. Odallus: The Dark Call
15. Gargoyle's Quest
16. Soma

17. Pentiment
Knew from the trailer that this would be my jam. Eavesdrop, gossip and blaspheme! Pin murders on the innocent and make sure to eat three meals every day. Double your playtime by obsessively scouring every screen for changes over and over again.
18. Goblin's Quest 3
Gave up on this 20 years ago, but now I have the wisdom of adulthood + hint books. Glad I got to play the two earlier games before beating this, though 3 is imo the better by a wide margin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

19. Ringlorn Saga
20. Sleeping Dogs