Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

symbolic posted:

1. Luigi's Mansion 3 (Rank: B)

overall, pretty drat great. none of the new gadgets or maneuvers felt wasted and it was cool how the Poltergust could interact with basically everything in the mansion/hotel. lot more focus on puzzle-solving and exploring the environment than the original, too. only a couple of gripes, mostly about the Boiler Room thanks to being stuck on a raft for a good portion of it, and i wasn't a fan of how catching Boos felt in this one. i don't think you even needed to catch a single one to beat the game but idk

also John Romero is even more of a massive bitch forever for spending hours struggling to aim on the final boss when the game gently locks onto the target you need to hit once you're over it

it didn’t for me. I think I have controller issues I’m using third party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
1. Assassin's Creed: Origins

It was pretty good. gameplay was nice. story was good but didnt like the last hour or so. going to play some other games then start odyssey

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
1. Assassin's Creed: Origins

2. Hitman

Beat the first game levels in Hitman 3. real good. excited to play more

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

In Training posted:

4. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning. It kinda sucks. But the tornado bombs you unlock in the last zone are funny bc you can throw three of them to tank the frame rate. Cant believe they gave up on cutesy collectathons for this. Looking forward to 7 and 8.

is this the one where Elijah wood is spyro

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
1. Assassin’s Creed: Origins
2. Hitman
3. Hitman 2

Beat the levels in hitman 3. Loved this poo poo! Is the dlc worth it

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
2. Hitman
3. Hitman

4. Hitman 3

Best of the series, not a single bad level in it (the last one is close). Beyond excited to see what IO does with 007, kind of hope it’s just the same thing but you drive cars.

will keep coming back to this while I play what’s next, either Kiwami 2 or ac odyssey

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
is bloodstained good on switch yet

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Vadun posted:

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2021)

The last game I'll ever preorder. It shows some promise when you're plowing through hordes of goblins, but they managed to gently caress up the engine bad enough that the game isn't salvageable. Larger enemies like the giants or trolls also break up the flow of combat a bit too much.

It takes 2-3 seconds just to open the pause menu or the character screen, and it gets much worse with multiplayer even after 8 or so patches to address this.

is this the port of the original or the new one which is d&d dark alliance

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
2. Hitman
3. Hitman 2
4. Hitman 3

5. Inscryption

i dont know man. it was really cool in the first act. nose dived the second. third act tried but couldnt pull it up. i kept hearing about a crazy rear end ending but i didnt find it worth it.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
2. Hitman
3. Hitman 2
4. Hitman 3
5. Inscryption

6. Pokemon Legends: Arceus

finished the story here. definitely going to go do a bunch of other stuff in it. cool as poo poo game! i hope sexual assault/scarlet essentially plays the same as this.

switch really showing it's limitations here. it would have been cool if this was voiced, or not silent 50% of the time.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Nice work

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
games "finished" - 2022

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Wormskull posted:

“Finished” inside of John Romero’s of age, alive, consentual mom’s of age pussy last night.

i hope this made you feel better

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

And now it’s 3’s turn. Weird that it didn’t get a remaster like the first two, some of the setpieces in this are some of my favorite in the series, like the one where you hijack a Russian sub, launch all its missiles at the rest of the Russian fleet, then haul rear end between all the exploding ships in a Zodiac, or the amphibious assault on Russian-occupied Hamburg, and it would have been cool to see them remastered.

there’s been a lot of rumors that there is one waiting for a special edition or ps+ month to be used

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
2. Hitman
3. Hitman 2
4. Hitman 3
5. Inscryption

7. Super Mario Bros

not sure how I’ve never beat this

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
2. Hitman
3. Hitman 2
4. Hitman 3
5. Inscryption
7. Super Mario Bros

8. Cyberpunk 2077

I didn’t play the original release of this game but I’m sure it was lovely. I loved the ps5 version of it though. I hated the ending I got. Going to try to see the other ones because it gives you a save right before the point of no return.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Major Isoor posted:

1) Heavy Rain
2) Hitman 3
3) Detroit: Become Human
4) A Legionary's Life
5) Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2
6) Armoured Commander II
7) DEADBOLT
8) Shadowrun: Hong Kong + 'Shadows of Hong Kong' bonus campaign
9) Gun Mute
10) A Plague Tale: Innocence
11) Hotline Miami
12) Batman: Arkham Knight

Beat the main story, but I think I've had my fill now, so I doubt I'll get any of the numerous DLCs for the game. I think I'll take a break from Batman for a bit, before eventually tackling Batman Origins

so I have been playing origins over the past two years and that feeling of burnout from Arkham knight didn’t really go away for me. Origins has a very interesting story but it’s just a slog to get through

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Vadun posted:

46) Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

This would have blown my mind if I had played it on the Wii. Still holds up with a controller nowadays.

oh man you should do darkside chronicles next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
ty garlic bread