Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
oddworld: soulstorm

annoyed because a bug was introduced with the enhanced edition stopping me from getting a 100% rescue rating. otherwise a fun game, nice throwback. i’m surprised i liked the crafting and items stuff they added, and i hope they get to make the rest of the series they want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
metroid dread: great game. kinda wish i had played through the 3ds one first. the metroid suit at the end kicked rear end

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
legend of mana remaster

such a great game, kind of insane in the best possible ways. remaster adds just a few quality of life improvements but doesn’t do anything drastic. amazing

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
tales of arise

pretty standard tales game - not as good as berseria but definitely better than zestiria. didn’t find anyone particularly fun to play as besides rinwell and the main dude

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
It Takes Two

very fun couch co-op with lots of nice different mechanics but the story was so loving stupid oh my god. most insane part was when we murder the beloved favorite toy of our daughter to save ourselves and then it doesnt even do anything. it was a darkly hilarious scene where you have to drag them to the edge of a cliff and throw them off while th'eyre struggling and crying

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
voice of cards : forsaken maiden

not as long as the first one but still a fun little rpg. you got a bunch of different teams to play with to try different strategies. they still need to speed up the animations tho

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
radical dreamers (in chrono cross remaster) got all seven endings

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
elden ring : goty 2022 maybe? just so unbelievably good, and after so much hype. took the ranni ending obviously. dunno if ill do ng+ or just roll a new guy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
horizon forbidden west

got a ps5 halfway thru and wow. was way better than i expected, wasn’t sure how they’d follow up zero dawn but they did a good job. i’m sad we didn’t see nightmwre body horror ted faro tho

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
valkyrie elysium

pretty big meh. action was decent enough but it felt like the first half or third of a full game. only four einherjar? wtf. and the world was just so empty which like ok it’s the end of the world but still. disappointing.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
ff7r: replayed on ps5 in preparation of trying the yuffie stuff. drags a bit in a few places but all in all just amazing. still mad about jessie not getting magic revives in the end

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
final fantasy 7 remake intergrade (the yuffie chapters)

good, ninja fighting with yuffie was fun but i missed swapping between different party members. but the syncing with an ally was fun and some version of that in the sequel could be nice. why i’m supposed to remember people from dirge of cerberus i have no idea tho

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Nutmeg posted:

is there a hard mode for the dlc like there is in the base game? im wondering if im going to do hard mode on my replay of the whole thing when i try the PC version, or if ill be burned out when i complete it

there is, i think you gotta beat hte dlc to unlock it as usual, and i think then also the fort condor minigame also gets much harder. its prob easier to do hard mode with yuffie with brumal form dodge but i havent tried yet

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
stray

cute game, neat world but not enough of like, being a cat. no one’s mad that i knock poo poo over and scratch things. still really good tho.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
astros playroom

got all puzzle pieces and artifacts. very cute game but they should have let you like idk play at least one game from each system. thetech demo t rex at the end was fun but there should have been way more of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
vampir survivors : saw credits roll and also unlocked everything in the moonspell dlc i believe. excellent time waster game, only real complaint is there needs to be a "summon reaper" button or something so when i have maxed everything at 16 minutes i dont have to just burn time