Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

reserved

1. 2/24 - pictionary (nes)
2. 3/20 - tokimeki memorial (snes)
3. 4/27 - star fox 64 3D
4. 5/3 - space invaders extreme (ds)
5. 5/15 - ridge racer (psx)
6. 7/10 - metal gear: ghost babel
7. 7/22 - metal gear solid 3
8. 8/7 - ridge racer revolution
9. 8/14 - intelligent qube
10. 9/6 - quackshot
11. 9/9 - virtua cop
12. 11/8 - super mario land 2
13. 11/22 - dragon quest (gbc)
14. 12/13 - dragon quest heroes: rocket slime
15. 12/15 - super mario land
16. 12/16 - super mario world

Spoderman fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

pictionary (nes)
this game’s really cool. it’s super short but a win’s a win

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

2. tokimeki memorial (snes) 3/20
this game completely rules. im gonna play this again right away. i saw that somebody's trying to translate the saturn version.. i hope that happens soon because this snes port is very clearly lacking. still a great game.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

star fox 64 3D. even though the voice acting is changed, it’s still good.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

4. space invaders extreme. what a great game.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i beat it, posted, then i went right back for another round. think i’ll be playing this one a long time

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

5. ridge racer

even though it’s so short, it’s basically perfect. they should make a new ridge racer every year.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

6. metal gear: ghost babel

just a sick game. the conveyor belt and the computer room were both annoying but they can’t take away how good this game is. wish i’d gotten it when i was a kid, but glad to have caught up now.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

metal gear solid 3

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ridge racer revolution. got the credits and unlocked the mirror courses. i’ll probably keep at them, but this felt like beating it.

these psx ridge racers are incredible. the courses are great, the music rules and all the cars are different enough to have serious trade offs. i got a negcon between playing the first and second one which was the perfect move. i don’t know if it makes them much easier, but it makes playing them way more thrilling. i would use this controller on every racing game if i could. there should be way more games like ridge racer

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s Ridge Racer! Riiiiidge Racer!

:hai:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

intelligent qube. i feel like this game is what the playstation was all about. strangely singular games. but i might also think that because it was one of the first things i played on the demo disc that came with our playstation.

anyhow it’s a great puzzle game, it feels fully realized. it’s always good to return to.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

virtua cop (saturn)

this game is so good, i’m really happy to have discovered it. beat it in four credits, i’ll try to top that but i wanted to put this achievement on the board.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m an apple gamer, I’m a mama papa coming for you

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ty garlic bread

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

virtua cop (saturn) - 1CC

this game gets better the more i play it. i’m pretty sure this was my first ever 1CC. i feel like a million bucks right now

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

your website is actually what inspired me to start going for 1CCs in the first place, so thanks for that!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Gradius III (SNES, Normal difficulty, 1cc)

hell yeah

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

super mario land 2: six golden coins (100%)

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

mine was probably kirby’s dream land. i was blown away when i learned there was a secret hard mode

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

lmfao bro youy are mentally unwell

who’s the mentally unwell one? the gamer who racks up win after win in uncharted gaming territory or the myriad haters spending their limited gaming hours on this earth instead throwing stones from the sidelines?

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

dragon quest

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

dragon quest heroes: rocket slime

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

super mario land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman