Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

facialimpediment posted:

If you're looking for a 4th (or 18th) shot, right now only Israel is offering 4th doses. And that's looking a bit sketchy, as they were going to make it a trial then quickly decided gently caress it, everyone over 60 gets it.

We really don't know a drat thing about 4th doses right now.

I legit cannot remember if I had the flu shot back in the fall, so I just requested flu shot regardless at my booster appointment. I told my pharmacist lady about the goon that got a shot every time he felt anxiety, said like 22 or so, once every week with a couple of double days. She was shocked that the dude had access to so many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

In that analogy, me and people like me are the Viet Cong, and, hell, I’m honored!

I'm digging my punji pit as soon as first thaw.