Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I love that this doesn't involve their resignation or any other attempt at restitution apart from giving Goodwillie a chunky severance check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mickolution posted:

How's his career gone since then?

Fantastically. He's on the telly every week.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
raith rovers will instead be loaning in mason greenwood asa replacement

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
just dissolve the club and let the people who left start a new one to replace it

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

It's amazing that they somehow thought there would be any other result than this.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

vyelkin posted:

just dissolve the club and let the people who left start a new one to replace it

The women have literally already done this.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Moktaro posted:

It's amazing that they somehow thought there would be any other result than this.

the "ah, we simply Cared Too Much about the football" defense is completely unexpected and sure to win the fans back

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
are Powercube is going to Chicago

https://twitter.com/tombogert/status/1489665499487260674?s=21

JunkDeluxe
Oct 21, 2008

https://agf.dk/nyheder/2022/februar/agf-henter-jack-wilshere

Lol - He really must have been out of options.
Looking forward seeing him in the danish league though

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

former arsenal player decides to play for "The Whites". interesting

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Because he’s poo poo

Seriously, it really looks like Paratici is out here working for Juventus still because 70 million for him and Kulusevski is obscene.

abuse culture. posted:

He’s loving dogshit and so is kulusevski

Having watched them for a few months now I would disagree with these comments quite strongly.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Guess it’s just Juve that are poo poo! Happy to be proven wrong.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Guess it’s just Juve that are poo poo! Happy to be proven wrong.

They were always good at Juve IMO Kulusevski was competing against fancy dan Spanish speaking lads and Bentancur plays a thankless position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I have made it a point to tune into Spurs whenever I can out of curiosity about how they are doing. In Kulu's case, it seems like he's playing more level with the other front players, or in some cases is the most forward player, and he's getting the ball in way more space than he ever did at Juve, so a lot more like when he and Gervinho were so effective at Parma. At Juve he'd always get the ball and have defenders collapse on him from front and back, and he'd try to dribble his way out of it (and usually gently caress it up).

Bentancur I really can't explain, except it must be instruction. For the past 2 years he basically refused to pass the ball forward, and now I see him pinging through balls really effectively. Also he was always so prone to making terrible errors right in front of the back line, and seems like that hasn't occurred much either.

In summary

Gigi Galli posted:

Guess it’s just Juve that are poo poo!