Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
your cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Ryan of Ryan's World

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Dwayne The Rock Johnson from a massive sudden heart attack

"Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g)."

yes please

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it's be cool if mitch mcconnel died because his neck skin gets caught in like a belt sander, coveyor belt or some grinding piece of industrial machinery. his face is an affront to god and he should be punished for living a public life. like i'm not big on censorship of the vulgar and i can appreciate beauty in the grotesque but that man's face is nothing short of a crime

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Jizz Lane kinda strikes me as a survivor. Stubborn.

I assume she had a sexually traumatic childhood herself.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

naem posted:

it doesn’t justify decades of sexually trafficking children

yeah, it does!

(no it doesn't, I am kidding)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Um, Kim Dotcom seems like someone who would die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
A musk or bezos rocket crash would be so loving sweet. I would cum.