Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

mycophobia posted:

goign to continue playing fun video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

just saw the solitaire daily challenges go back 7 years and almost screamed rainman style. i think i will try to do 3 full months this year

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

I only played a bit of dark souls once like 10 years ago, borrowed a friends copy and acted like a stupid bitch pretending i didn't like it to piss him off. i'm gonna try playing through all of em and sekiro.

Also want to learn or go back to different speed games, new vegas was insanely fun and kings quest 6 looks neat. maybe go back to mario 64.

I've been getting gamer aids recently where i sit around and have no idea what to do, so i end up playing rocket league or halo or watch dragon ball lol. all epic things but i have a billion other games i should be playing so this year i will plant my rear end down and force it, maybe steal an idea from other imps and make a thread documenting my gaming.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

I want to beat Monster Rancher 3

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

heehee posted:

just saw the solitaire daily challenges go back 7 years and almost screamed rainman style. i think i will try to do 3 full months this year

getting there

e: oops why are these phone screenshots so fuckin huge

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

lmao. chill out bro.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

god drat that's sick gg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

In Training posted:

Im streaming on Twitch dot tv if anybody wants to watch me try to shave off 2 seconds of DoomII Map31 No Monsters. /in_training.

caught it for a bit bro. good poo poo.