Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michaeldim
Jan 29, 2011

:byodood:
Do you think so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off Gurf

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i don't think so, tim, therefore i am not tim, tim

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol if you don't just act on pure instict

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
/'8

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Think again, O Prince of Plaid!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
MORE POWER AUGHRAUGHEAGHRURURUUAHHT!!!! :wookie:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nothing like a friend that has no faith in you.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_fgGOP4Mw4

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I think, therefore I'm Tim.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"Teeeeeeeeeuuum, could you drive one of our boys to soccer instead of hiding from your marriage and family in the garage"

"Oh Jill, hargg huwargh wuarf"

(Slams garage door)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

gently caress off, Tim

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i fuckin thought Al Borland died

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I don’t think, so Tim.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I don’t.

Think!

So Tim. :rolleyes:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I think so, Tim.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I dun tink so timotei uwu

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

I don't Tim, think so

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

tim, I don't think so

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Wilson is so full of poo poo, what the gently caress would he know?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Wake up, Tim to die!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a dmc delorean posted:

Wilson is so full of poo poo, what the gently caress would he know?

It’s just a loving hat on a stick and a tape recorder that plays randomized poo poo out of Bartletts. It’s a loving decoy. The real knowledge that Wilson possesses would rip through tims mind like a Binford buzzsaw and leave him reaching for the sun and saying “all” over and over again for a week straight while his eyes roll like a vegas slot machine. :tinfoil:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tim, I'm not thinking!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tim I want you to duct tape me to the head board and stuff a plaid shirt in my mouth and use power tools on my erect nipples

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Oh, so Tom Thonk!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

Tim I want you to duct tape me to the head board and stuff a plaid shirt in my mouth and use power tools on my erect nipples

:roflolmao:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Didn’t he invent a pillow and try to overthrow the government?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

More like All BORED-man lmao ROASTED

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i thought this thread might be about a topic, so i clicked it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah that's usually a mistake in gbs

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
It was late, and most of the human and Thermian crew had gone to bed, but Jason Nesmith still relished in the great victory over Sarris. What a party! All the Thermian alcohol from the celebration was making Jason restless. He began to wander the empty halls of the ship. He was drunk. He was horny.

Jason Nesmith entered Mathesar’s quarters thinking he was asleep, but Mathesar had been wide awake in his bunk all night waiting for Jason to enter his chamber. Now Jason had played this game a thousand times on the Galaxy Quest set, and in the trailers and dressing rooms of the cast and crew, but this was different. This wasn’t an actor painted green, wearing Martian antennae in their hair. This ET was real.

Jason had been curious about the Thermians’ bodies every since he ventured aboard their spaceship. They could mimic human beings so well on the outside, and he was titillated by the idea of what their insides where like. He knelt down on Mathesar’s bed and began admiring his unique, alien physique.

Malthesar slept nude and looked like an Earth man enough, but with subtle differences such as rubbery skin, dead eyes, and an acrid but intoxicating odor that permeated Mathesar’s bedsheets. These traits magnified his exotic, extraterrestrial flare. Jason leaned in for a closer look. He buried his face down in Mathesar’s pillow and inhaled deeply, catching as much Thermian essence as he could. He then moved to Mathesar.

Malthesar could feel the heat of Jason’s face all over his body. It was like hot summer air, and his Thermian flesh a winter valley begging for the awakening of spring. He quivered and gooosebumps erupted. Adrenaline rushed through Mathesar’s body, but he remained absolutely still. He could taste Jason’s breath engulfing him. Nasty thoughts flooded his mind. Sweat dripped from all his pores. In an instant his Thermian cock began to get engorged. Lifting his bedsheets high, and... giving himself away. Jason noticed the sheets rising right away. He whispered,

“Mathesar? Are you awake?”

“I am awake Jason mmmmmNesmith. What are you mmmmmdoing in my chamber?”

“I am admiring your body. It’s making me horny.”

Mathesar was unfamiliar with human emotions, but he wondered if “horny” had anything to do with the erection in his pants. Mathesar replied back,

“Jason Nesmith. I believe I am mmmmmhorny too.”

Jason wasted no time. He threw off the covers and inhaled Mathesar’s entire schlong deep into his throat. Instantly he could feel the differences in what lie beneath the Thermian’s human-form skin. This was not like a normal human penis. It was more like a stiff latex glove filled with broken chicken bones. Either way, Jason feasted.

Mathesar tried to speak, “Mmmm...Jas—Mmmm-“.

The suckage continued. Mathesar’s body could hardly handle this cornucopia of sensations. “Mmmmmmmm——mmmmmmmmmmmmm...” A single tear of blood dripped from Mathesar’s nose. His Thermian physiology was being pushed to the brink.

“Go wild on my rear end, Mathesar!”

Jason took off his own pants and presented Mathesar with his yawning rear end in a top hat that he spread wide for him.

Mathesar’s human form may have come with some instincts, because he expertly mounted and penetrated Jason’s stinkhole with his Thermian peen.

Mathesar buttfucked Jason like a merciless but benevolent overlord, ruling over Jason’s rear end with an iron fist; taking no prisoners. Jason filled the room with apelike grunts as Mathesar pounded away. Like a rag doll , Jason was tossed around the room. In the fury, Mathesar’s gyrating rear end hit the antigravity control panel on the wall. The two rose up from the bed and began to float and hump around the air. They drifted like two entangled eels in a coral reef, suspended by the tide and silhouetted by the sun. Mathesar’s penis began slamming Jason’s prostate just right. Suddenly, Jason climaxed and spewed love all over the room. With the gravity off, The cum floated around, and Jason and Mathesar each took turns trying to catch it on their tongues as it flew by, like snowflakes on Christmas.

Jason floated in ecstasy, though his rear end was bloodied and swollen. The hurt was so good. Jason gazed at Mathesar, “Your turn.”

Mathesar replied, “For what?”

Jason returned his mouth to Mathezar’s cock and almost choked himself to death on it. He sucked and sucked. Mathesar felt something rising inside him. His eyes rolled back and he began shrieking and flailing around. Jason held firm to keep Mathesar’s dick in his mouth. Mathesar punched the antigravity switch again and the two slammed to the ground. Mathesar’s climaxing penis began spewing bright chunky liquid in a puddle on the floor. Jason was in awe at the sight of it. They lay across from each other as they take in the moment.

Mathesar’s cum was neon green and filled with dozens of little creatures that looked like writhing maggots. They wiggled their way from the green puddle on the floor and seemed to start moving toward Jason’s open legs. They lined up and went straight to Jason’s waiting butthole. They marched inside one by one. Once inside, the little jizz maggots began loving each other too. Jason’s colon was now the site of a Thermian jizz maggot orgy.

Jason looks at the camera and grunts,

“AEUHHHG???”

As the ecstasy of climax finally wore off, Jason worried,

“Uhhh Mathesar... am I going to need a Thermian abortion or something?”

“No Jason mmmmNesmith, do no be mmmmsilly. We are both dudes.” Jason looked relieved. Mathesar continued.

“There is one thing we will mmmmmmboth need.”

“What’s that Mathesar?”

“Mmmmmm A hot mmmmshower.”

The two embraced and headed for the cleansing chamber. Both new men. Both more powerful, both wiser about their bodies and erogenous zones. As for the prospect of homo-love between the manufactured body of a Thermian and a coked up human... Never give up, never surrender!

The door to Mathesar’s chamber closes and silence overtakes his quarters. The scent of sweat and blood still lingers. From the top bunk bed, Sir Alex Dane pokes his head down and surveys the area. Alex has been watching from under the covers the the whole time. He blasts a giant load of cum into his hands and gobbles it all up.

The End.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Did Al Borland write that

Michaeldim
Jan 29, 2011

:byodood:
Pretty sure Wilson did.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

Did Al Borland write that

i don think so tim

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It was late, and most of the human and Thermian crew had gone to bed, but Jason Nesmith still relished in the great victory over Sarris. What a party! All the Thermian alcohol from the celebration was making Jason restless. He began to wander the empty halls of the ship. He was drunk. He was horny.

Jason Nesmith entered Mathesar’s quarters thinking he was asleep, but Mathesar had been wide awake in his bunk all night waiting for Jason to enter his chamber. Now Jason had played this game a thousand times on the Galaxy Quest set, and in the trailers and dressing rooms of the cast and crew, but this was different. This wasn’t an actor painted green, wearing Martian antennae in their hair. This ET was real.

Jason had been curious about the Thermians’ bodies every since he ventured aboard their spaceship. They could mimic human beings so well on the outside, and he was titillated by the idea of what their insides where like. He knelt down on Mathesar’s bed and began admiring his unique, alien physique.

Malthesar slept nude and looked like an Earth man enough, but with subtle differences such as rubbery skin, dead eyes, and an acrid but intoxicating odor that permeated Mathesar’s bedsheets. These traits magnified his exotic, extraterrestrial flare. Jason leaned in for a closer look. He buried his face down in Mathesar’s pillow and inhaled deeply, catching as much Thermian essence as he could. He then moved to Mathesar.

Malthesar could feel the heat of Jason’s face all over his body. It was like hot summer air, and his Thermian flesh a winter valley begging for the awakening of spring. He quivered and gooosebumps erupted. Adrenaline rushed through Mathesar’s body, but he remained absolutely still. He could taste Jason’s breath engulfing him. Nasty thoughts flooded his mind. Sweat dripped from all his pores. In an instant his Thermian cock began to get engorged. Lifting his bedsheets high, and... giving himself away. Jason noticed the sheets rising right away. He whispered,

“Mathesar? Are you awake?”

“I am awake Jason mmmmmNesmith. What are you mmmmmdoing in my chamber?”

“I am admiring your body. It’s making me horny.”

Mathesar was unfamiliar with human emotions, but he wondered if “horny” had anything to do with the erection in his pants. Mathesar replied back,

“Jason Nesmith. I believe I am mmmmmhorny too.”

Jason wasted no time. He threw off the covers and inhaled Mathesar’s entire schlong deep into his throat. Instantly he could feel the differences in what lie beneath the Thermian’s human-form skin. This was not like a normal human penis. It was more like a stiff latex glove filled with broken chicken bones. Either way, Jason feasted.

Mathesar tried to speak, “Mmmm...Jas—Mmmm-“.

The suckage continued. Mathesar’s body could hardly handle this cornucopia of sensations. “Mmmmmmmm——mmmmmmmmmmmmm...” A single tear of blood dripped from Mathesar’s nose. His Thermian physiology was being pushed to the brink.

“Go wild on my rear end, Mathesar!”

Jason took off his own pants and presented Mathesar with his yawning rear end in a top hat that he spread wide for him.

Mathesar’s human form may have come with some instincts, because he expertly mounted and penetrated Jason’s stinkhole with his Thermian peen.

Mathesar buttfucked Jason like a merciless but benevolent overlord, ruling over Jason’s rear end with an iron fist; taking no prisoners. Jason filled the room with apelike grunts as Mathesar pounded away. Like a rag doll , Jason was tossed around the room. In the fury, Mathesar’s gyrating rear end hit the antigravity control panel on the wall. The two rose up from the bed and began to float and hump around the air. They drifted like two entangled eels in a coral reef, suspended by the tide and silhouetted by the sun. Mathesar’s penis began slamming Jason’s prostate just right. Suddenly, Jason climaxed and spewed love all over the room. With the gravity off, The cum floated around, and Jason and Mathesar each took turns trying to catch it on their tongues as it flew by, like snowflakes on Christmas.

Jason floated in ecstasy, though his rear end was bloodied and swollen. The hurt was so good. Jason gazed at Mathesar, “Your turn.”

Mathesar replied, “For what?”

Jason returned his mouth to Mathezar’s cock and almost choked himself to death on it. He sucked and sucked. Mathesar felt something rising inside him. His eyes rolled back and he began shrieking and flailing around. Jason held firm to keep Mathesar’s dick in his mouth. Mathesar punched the antigravity switch again and the two slammed to the ground. Mathesar’s climaxing penis began spewing bright chunky liquid in a puddle on the floor. Jason was in awe at the sight of it. They lay across from each other as they take in the moment.

Mathesar’s cum was neon green and filled with dozens of little creatures that looked like writhing maggots. They wiggled their way from the green puddle on the floor and seemed to start moving toward Jason’s open legs. They lined up and went straight to Jason’s waiting butthole. They marched inside one by one. Once inside, the little jizz maggots began loving each other too. Jason’s colon was now the site of a Thermian jizz maggot orgy.

Jason looks at the camera and grunts,

“AEUHHHG???”

As the ecstasy of climax finally wore off, Jason worried,

“Uhhh Mathesar... am I going to need a Thermian abortion or something?”

“No Jason mmmmNesmith, do no be mmmmsilly. We are both dudes.” Jason looked relieved. Mathesar continued.

“There is one thing we will mmmmmmboth need.”

“What’s that Mathesar?”

“Mmmmmm A hot mmmmshower.”

The two embraced and headed for the cleansing chamber. Both new men. Both more powerful, both wiser about their bodies and erogenous zones. As for the prospect of homo-love between the manufactured body of a Thermian and a coked up human... Never give up, never surrender!

The door to Mathesar’s chamber closes and silence overtakes his quarters. The scent of sweat and blood still lingers. From the top bunk bed, Sir Alex Dane pokes his head down and surveys the area. Alex has been watching from under the covers the the whole time. He blasts a giant load of cum into his hands and gobbles it all up.

The End.

Oh Galaxy Quest was good

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have to admit, I never expected to read the line

quote:

They drifted like two entangled eels in a coral reef, suspended by the tide and silhouetted by the sun.

in an erotic Galaxy Quest fanfic parody this morning. ...or ever, really.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Your son may have AIDS, Tim.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Joust posted:

Your son may have AIDS, Tim.

aROOOOOOO?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Do you think every single other cast member on the show, from the 'brothers' to even guest appearance actors just constantly beat the loving poo poo out of Jonathan Taylor Thomas like it was a pro wrestling match at completely random times to keep him on his toes?
Like the older 'brother' whips a mug of hot coffee into his face in the food area and then the 'mom' german suplexes him through the table while he's still blinded from it just because he's a dick?