Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
fell into a portal behind a bookshelf, now i'm wandering some kinda computer space. there's a black and white checkerboard expanse, some reflective floating spheres, bunch of cones bouncing around. crazy poo poo. there's a pillar with a cube on top and the cube is the same material as the pillar. someone get me out of this crazy place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Everything I say becomes a speech bubble with the golden spiral superimposed on it. Also my eyeballs have been replaced with an omega and an integral sign.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hanging out on the boolean logic plane gettin high with the guard who can only tell the truth and the guard who can only lie

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

playing fifa with xeno because he always gets closer to scoring a goal but never actually does

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ah poo poo the number muncher is here, back later

Ass-penny

FutonForensic

lol

teen witch

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

fell into a portal behind a bookshelf, now i'm wandering some kinda computer space. there's a black and white checkerboard expanse, some reflective floating spheres, bunch of cones bouncing around. crazy poo poo. there's a pillar with a cube on top and the cube is the same material as the pillar. someone get me out of this crazy place.

did anyone see the movie tron?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
took a bite from what i thought was a blueberry bagel, nope. weird marbeled torus. now i'm hungry and my teeth hurt

teen witch posted:

did anyone see the movie tron?

lmao

your friend sk posted:

ah poo poo the number muncher is here, back later

my rear end is numbers, now.

crimes

teen witch

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

my rear end is numbers, now.

what’s ur number bby I’ll give u a ringydingy :wink:
(i can give u a bagel as well BUT ITLL BE THE LAST ONE OUTTA A DOZEN so it’ll be cinnamon raisin with bits of garlic and sesame and poppy on it heads up)

Buttchocks

The living avatar of the reflexive property isn't very interesting, but you can't really disagree with them either. You also can't get away from them because surprise, they were you the whole time.

Buttchocks

Having to walk without logarithm so you don't get swallowed up by the infinite string of non-repeating decimals that the natives call Pi-Hulud.

gormless goblin

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

do you see towels? if you see towels you're probably in the linen closet again

Heather Papps

hello friend

this math dimension is pretty cool but my clothes exploded off me and now i have double arms and legs and am trapped in a wheel. send food, i'm so hungry.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Buttchocks posted:

The living avatar of the reflexive property isn't very interesting, but you can't really disagree with them either. You also can't get away from them because surprise, they were you the whole time.

i start running away only to realize im standing on a mobius strip. meanwhile, every hamster ive ever owned laughs at me.

teen witch posted:

what’s ur number bby I’ll give u a ringydingy :wink:
(i can give u a bagel as well BUT ITLL BE THE LAST ONE OUTTA A DOZEN so it’ll be cinnamon raisin with bits of garlic and sesame and poppy on it heads up)

oh hell yeah, i will gently caress up an Omegabagel

crimes

Buttchocks

Trying to go to the supermarket in Fractal Land but it's made up of infinite tinier supermarkets. Getting annoyed at the person re-bagging my bagged grocery bags.

baka of lathspell

Buttchocks posted:

Trying to go to the supermarket in Fractal Land but it's made up of infinite tinier supermarkets. Getting annoyed at the person re-bagging my bagged grocery bags.

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
keep driving up asymptote lane and my destination doesn't seem to be getting any larger

crimes

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

god damnit, i finally made it to the hotel with infinite rooms, but i showed up just behind an infinite number of buses each with an infinite number of people

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Divide by zero, dude.

If you divide by zero, you'll void yourself out and end up back at your spawn point.

If that doesn't work, say this: "iiiiiiiiiiiiii"

See, "i" is an irrational number, and in a mathematical world, you'll end up getting yourself laughed at and out of your predicament if you try to be an irrational number.

If that doesn't work, then just do a rise over run, ask yourself "why?" twice; then ask yourself "why?" once.

This will give you a y-2 and a y-1 and you'll have to think about some ex girlfriends for the x-2 and the x-1 or some poo poo but anyway the important thing is you can step your way out of there.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If that doesn't work, then just do a rise over run, ask yourself "why?" twice; then ask yourself "why?" once.

This will give you a y-2 and a y-1 and you'll have to think about some ex girlfriends for the x-2 and the x-1 or some poo poo but anyway the important thing is you can step your way out of there.

this joke feels derivative

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

your friend sk posted:

this joke feels derivative

Show your work.

SHOW YOUR WORK!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Show your work.

SHOW YOUR WORK!

derivative of work? power

Finger Prince

They kicked me out of the frigged out math dimension when I told them something divided by zero is just zero.

FutonForensic

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hey sorry, just moved to town, could you tell me which westbound train to take from here at 55 mph so that we crash with the eastbound train traveling at 75 mph in front of my house?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

your friend sk posted:

derivative of work? power

The power of voodoo?

Escape From Noise

Oh man. I suck at math! This is my worst nightmare!

[All my clothing disappears and I hear the school bell ring. I didn't study for the math test!]

Okay...now it's my worst nightmare.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
shredding some gnarly waves made up of a neon grid pattern, my surfboard is a calculator

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Buttchocks

I keep asking if anyone has that blue math, but they won't sell it to me.

baka of lathspell

trapped in a trigged out* math dimension

*the trigged stands for trigonometry

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hi come read this crazy pulp comic from another age i read as a child that really made me nervous in a way i could never explain

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Bo-Pepper posted:

hi come read this crazy pulp comic from another age i read as a child that really made me nervous in a way i could never explain

i really loved this comic but i can’t help but think that DMT was involved

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
google THIS

Me: For a given funny number n, the value of the reply function f(n) is the imaginary number ni, times the speed of light, times the factorial of Euler's number

Frigged out math dimension natives: He is the true king! (they all bow)

google THIS fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jan 4, 2022

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

gormless goblin posted:

do you see towels? if you see towels you're probably in the linen closet again

hot cocoa on the couch

rly confused as all the kids are talking about how useful pythagoras' theorem is and how they will probably use it often and that they're thankful they learned it in school

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i can only move across this grid like a bishop, my wife can only move like a knight, starting from our respective positions on the board what's the fewest moves it would take to unite us?

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh this is real good

crimes

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

just got to second base with a removable singularity

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Refreshing myself on Lewis Carroll's famous duology, starting with 'א in Wonderland'. Together with Through the Looking Glass they make a pretty good set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Seeking out a wise old sage so I can ask him why the internet keeps saying "maths" now and what can be done to stop it