Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

your friend sk posted:

hanging out on the boolean logic plane gettin high with the guard who can only tell the truth and the guard who can only lie

taking the hand of the guard who can only go "hoo hoo ha ha hee hee" and leading him towards the party so everyone thinks I am delightful and good humour and my status raises in the posh but brutal mathcore underworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
better than being trapped in the meths dimension i guess

but it doesn't feel like it when that sentient tetrahedron snickers after he says the exit is just pi steps ahead and e steps perpendicular to there in hilbert space

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
shouting DROP TABLES just to feel something

crimes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If I complete a series of logic puzzles, I get to leave the math-fairy glen, but if I don't the fairies will replace me with a changeling made of partial differential equations.

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Seeking out a wise old sage so I can ask him why the internet keeps saying "maths" now and what can be done to stop it

Ass-penny

Bo-Pepper posted:

hi come read this crazy pulp comic from another age i read as a child that really made me nervous in a way i could never explain

:lmao:

actually re: the last panel, talking while kissing is hard, I have tried it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Bacon Taco posted:

but it doesn't feel like it when that sentient tetrahedron snickers after he says the exit is just pi steps ahead and e steps perpendicular to there in hilbert space

For making me have to read I shall punish you with a deep fried bacon wrapped taco from back when I had a fryer.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
kalel

ancient glyphs whizzing past my head as I surf the infinite cosmic dream space

"1" "2" "3"

I don't know what these strange symbols mean. what the gently caress is this

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

nesamdoom posted:

For making me have to read I shall punish you with a deep fried bacon wrapped taco from back when I had a fryer.

Mmmm!

Twenty Four

nesamdoom posted:

:nice:

idiotsavant

Bo-Pepper posted:

hi come read this crazy pulp comic from another age i read as a child that really made me nervous in a way i could never explain

oh my god

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
trying to walk up a staircase made of piano keys but you gotta play the right song to get into the next stage

crimes

kalel

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

trying to walk up a staircase made of piano keys but you gotta play the right song to get into the next stage

getting anxiety from reading this :magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
help my sphere is gone wild