Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
fell into a portal behind a bookshelf, now i'm wandering some kinda computer space. there's a black and white checkerboard expanse, some reflective floating spheres, bunch of cones bouncing around. crazy poo poo. there's a pillar with a cube on top and the cube is the same material as the pillar. someone get me out of this crazy place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
took a bite from what i thought was a blueberry bagel, nope. weird marbeled torus. now i'm hungry and my teeth hurt

teen witch posted:

did anyone see the movie tron?

lmao

your friend sk posted:

ah poo poo the number muncher is here, back later

my rear end is numbers, now.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Buttchocks posted:

The living avatar of the reflexive property isn't very interesting, but you can't really disagree with them either. You also can't get away from them because surprise, they were you the whole time.

i start running away only to realize im standing on a mobius strip. meanwhile, every hamster ive ever owned laughs at me.

teen witch posted:

what’s ur number bby I’ll give u a ringydingy :wink:
(i can give u a bagel as well BUT ITLL BE THE LAST ONE OUTTA A DOZEN so it’ll be cinnamon raisin with bits of garlic and sesame and poppy on it heads up)

oh hell yeah, i will gently caress up an Omegabagel

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
keep driving up asymptote lane and my destination doesn't seem to be getting any larger

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i can only move across this grid like a bishop, my wife can only move like a knight, starting from our respective positions on the board what's the fewest moves it would take to unite us?

Bo-Pepper posted:

hi come read this crazy pulp comic from another age i read as a child that really made me nervous in a way i could never explain

oh this is real good

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
shouting DROP TABLES just to feel something

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
trying to walk up a staircase made of piano keys but you gotta play the right song to get into the next stage

crimes