Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Everything I say becomes a speech bubble with the golden spiral superimposed on it. Also my eyeballs have been replaced with an omega and an integral sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

The living avatar of the reflexive property isn't very interesting, but you can't really disagree with them either. You also can't get away from them because surprise, they were you the whole time.

Buttchocks

Having to walk without logarithm so you don't get swallowed up by the infinite string of non-repeating decimals that the natives call Pi-Hulud.

Buttchocks

Trying to go to the supermarket in Fractal Land but it's made up of infinite tinier supermarkets. Getting annoyed at the person re-bagging my bagged grocery bags.

Buttchocks

I keep asking if anyone has that blue math, but they won't sell it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

If I complete a series of logic puzzles, I get to leave the math-fairy glen, but if I don't the fairies will replace me with a changeling made of partial differential equations.