Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hanging out on the boolean logic plane gettin high with the guard who can only tell the truth and the guard who can only lie

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

playing fifa with xeno because he always gets closer to scoring a goal but never actually does

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ah poo poo the number muncher is here, back later

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

god damnit, i finally made it to the hotel with infinite rooms, but i showed up just behind an infinite number of buses each with an infinite number of people

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If that doesn't work, then just do a rise over run, ask yourself "why?" twice; then ask yourself "why?" once.

This will give you a y-2 and a y-1 and you'll have to think about some ex girlfriends for the x-2 and the x-1 or some poo poo but anyway the important thing is you can step your way out of there.

this joke feels derivative

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Show your work.

SHOW YOUR WORK!

derivative of work? power

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hey sorry, just moved to town, could you tell me which westbound train to take from here at 55 mph so that we crash with the eastbound train traveling at 75 mph in front of my house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

just got to second base with a removable singularity