Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I taught my oldest daughter (then 4yo) to ride a bike without training wheels in under two weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i got a prostate exam today

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i did stuff at work today

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Junk posted:

i got a prostate exam today

what grade did u get

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i drew this gecko with oil pastels today this is my second time using oil pastels

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Looks great!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I went a week without eating meat and it felt really nice. :peanut:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

What kind did you get? I bought a Nectar on Black Friday and I love it. So comfortable it makes it even harder to get out of it and complete minor accomplishments.

Nothing special. Just a Sleepy’s memory foam from Mattress Firm. I’m coming from a lifetime of sleeping on conventional cheap mattresses because I’m a butt who never treated myself to anything worthwhile. It’s a total upgrade to anything I’ve ever owned.

Uhh, minor accomplishments… let’s see…

…yeah, I’ve got nothing :smith:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I think I have the flu or Covid or something and I'm sick
Why is that an accomplishment? Today was the first day I've slept for more than two hours in a week. Thank you (potential) covid, you gave me relief from constant nightmares and panic!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I haven't figured out how to kill myself yet

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Today I learned that a bed shell is supposed to be oriented with whatever end has the tags covering the bottom right of the bed. If you orient it that way when you go to cover the bed, it should fit correctly.

I never god damned knew this and I've been struggling for years. Is this common knowledge that I somehow failed to acquire? Am I dumb?

It was a revelation either way because it's always a struggle to properly fit that on my bed.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ginette Reno posted:

Today I learned that a bed shell is supposed to be oriented with whatever end has the tags covering the bottom right of the bed. If you orient it that way when you go to cover the bed, it should fit correctly.

I never god damned knew this and I've been struggling for years. Is this common knowledge that I somehow failed to acquire? Am I dumb?

It was a revelation either way because it's always a struggle to properly fit that on my bed.

do you mean a fitted sheet? those can go however you want

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

do you mean a fitted sheet? those can go however you want

Yes technically they can but they won't fit as well and will probably come off more while you sleep if you don't orient them correctly and apparently they are supposed to be put on the way I described.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Sheet garters, breda.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I just took 20 years of data in the form of continuous variables categorized by year and a binary location and through a series of countifs functions, sorted them into three bins for each location for each year and then converted it all to rates. Then I showed the guy I did it for how to do it instead of jealously guarding my methods.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Made it to hardmode in Terraria. The last time I attempted this years back, I tragically underprepared and constantly got my rear end handed to me by the Wall of Flesh.

Of course, now that I'm in hardmode I'm kind of regretting the decision to pull that trigger...

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I flossed two days in a row, instead of flossing maybe once or twice a week. also back in the habit of using mouthwash instead of just brushing

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
also I've cut back from smoking almost a quarter oz per week to only about an eighth

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I vacuumed my living room that was a lot of cat hair.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my stupid shark vacuum is not sucking nothing up. vacuuming is something i wanted to accomplish today and now no matter how i try to fix it the vacuum just sucks at sucking. i'm gonna get down there and show it how it's done

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

kntfkr posted:

my stupid shark vacuum is not sucking nothing up. vacuuming is something i wanted to accomplish today and now no matter how i try to fix it the vacuum just sucks at sucking. i'm gonna get down there and show it how it's done

My vacuum is a shark pet hair version and it works really well for me.. I think I got it on black Friday w years ago? From Target for like 120 bucks.

It is easy to take apart and clean out items like string or cat hair and I'm convinced it could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got a robot vac because I'm incredibly lazy.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Make sure the head is spinning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got a robot vac because I'm incredibly lazy.

I'm terrified of my cat throwing up and then the robo vacc smearing it into the carpet when I'm not around.