Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Just popping in to say I'm fat, retired, stoned every day and going to school on the MGIB to be a professional gigolo. I showed the dick book at a party the other day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Nick Soapdish posted:

Hey AF goons, I'm a DAF civilian now and going to be at Maxwell AFB for training at the end of the month. Any good food recommendations or places to see while in Birmingham?

I never thought I would live in Delaware or have to goto Alabama for training but life finds a way to be interesting

:whatup: Delaware buddy, let me know if you need any pot. Security clearances are for suckers anyhow

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Hotel Kpro posted:

I tried an edible a few weeks ago and I just wasn't a fan. All this hype about how great weed is and it just isn't for me.

When I first tried it I got so paranoid that I had no fun. I had to sit on the couch for three hours worrying about everything wrong in my life and I remember thinking "I thought I took this for my anxiety, and I feel worse!"

Turns out I was just too high, I had to develop a tolerance and then I was fine. Indica strains tended to be my go-to as well, since the body high tended to give me less paranoia. Now I'm smoking big fat bongloads and growing my own mushrooms like a filthy hippy degenerate, and you can too!