Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

lite_sleepr posted:

Oh, we see you're open to an assignment!

How does Kunsan sound?

Great! You leave in 8 months.

I would take Kunsan in a heartbeat over almost any CONUS base. Kunsan is my kind of bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

I'm TDY on Kunsan right now, 10~ years since last time I was here. Everyone has little electric scooters and mopeds and its kinda fun watching all the airmen scoot around

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

antimatt posted:

And after 20 years and a bit I'm done.

Okay, well, I'm on terminal leave but it's close enough.

The lack of work stressors made it WAY easier to decide to stop drinking. Five days sober.

I guess this is tangential to the thread but whatever. I needed to tell some of you all.

Thats good as hell man. Congrats on the retirement and even more congrats on sobriety. Now go get that sweet sweet disability money and some VA funded therapy.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

They let 14 year olds get commissions these days?