Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Lmao imagine being the mod twice

Anyways, for those unaware of me, I am Baal formerly Beef Chief. I was an ADTRW mod in the past and have been requested to be mod again which I took up. I watch a lot of normie poo poo like JoJo and JJK, play fighting games, and am currently trying to get my degree at USF. Hope we can all have a good time just posting and be cool. I'm not gonna make a new rules thread as the one Julias had setup already is pretty decent, but I wanna let you know I am open to discussing any criticism, idea, or random psychotic thing you want to talk about so long as you come at me without antagonism. Also because it's such a hot button issue it seems, I'll say right now I am fine with the Vtuber thread but I will be watching any prospective one closely as I know how volatile it can get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
lmfao

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Freakazoid_ posted:

I don't really care who's mod, just punish manga spoilers in anime threads and don't be attracted to underage vtubers

Uh I try my best?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh poo poo, it's Paper Lion.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

thetoughestbean posted:

Before I accept this new old mod, I have to ask: is anime… good?

Yes

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Bruh I have sleeping off the flu kicking my rear end, gimme a sec

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If my test comes back negative tomorrow I'm probating you again orv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
well i was gonna do it but now that people are saying it I can't do it without seeming like i'm taking credit

also idk who got this new av for me but ty