Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Going to kick off again soon probably with the jungle one, I'm more of a sweaty try hard than my friends, so what is the most fun (not best) deck going around?

I normally just play Ashcan Pete decks because ILike being able to zoom around and do poo poo jack of all trades style if that helps zoom in. Also I believe it will be the forgotten age/ jungle one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Anonymous Robot posted:

In general, rogue is the class to play for sub-optimal “look at me!” hijinks. Maybe try a Preston build of some type?

Orange Devil posted:

Play Monterey Jack or Ursula Downs if you want to zoom around with a different colour and be on theme for archeology.

Thanks for the input, I was already leaning toward s Preston or Jack so a rogue seems like the obvious choice.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Persistence is probably really good for Pete - toss it to refresh duke, play it from discard.

He can probably get decent mileage out of the pelt as well.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

thebardyspoon posted:

Yeah totally so it sorta makes sense in that lens. Useful for a Dark Horse user too, you can play the axe and then swing 3 times in the turn you play it. There's a permanent dark horse for 5xp as well now, that got revealed by the leaker person today.

YES! I want nothing more for my favourite Ashcan pete.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

jeeves posted:

Time to admit something, after coming back to this thread after two years of not playing: I kind of hate deckbuilding on my own, and I would always rather netdeck. It's one of the main reasons for keeping me away for a while.

Do most people just go on ArkhamDB and find the most popular deck for the investigator that they want to run? Or what?

Yeah I usually sort by reputation of the author and click around a bit until I see something I like.