Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem
I haven’t seen anyone mention this but they also did a POD quality run of Curse of the Rougarou and Carnevale of Horrors. Noteworthy if you don’t have them; they’re out of print and getting a little pricy. I got mine in yesterday and the quality seems good. I haven’t compared them directly to normal cards yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

Batterypowered7 posted:

Let us know when you do compare them to normal cards (thickness and print quality). I might be inclined to pick them up just to have as well.

As far as size and card stock, they are basically identical, and I took a couple really quick comparison photos for print quality.

The font isn't the same but I don't have the original scenario packs to compare to. The bottom edge copyright stuff seems to get a little bit cut off on some of the cards but it's not consistent across them. I'm definitely happy with them.

These are shuffled up, cards #2 and #8 are from Dunwich, the others are Rougarou. It's actually a lot easier to tell in the photo than it is in real life.

The last two are "real" cards.

take three tablets fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Feb 2, 2022