Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

kneelbeforezog posted:

Will there be a time Toonami caters to the real late night nostalgia, or a website like it pops up that actually plays the nostalgic classics?

Im talking the adult swim late night shows. the .hac sign, wich hunter robin, wolfs rain, etc

There's Toonami Aftermath I guess. I have no idea who runs it or how they decide their programming schedule, but that plays all the nostalgia (even some a fair amount of garbage!)

They don't play all the stuff you want but hey if you want the experience of watching anime on cable in the 90s/00s there's nothing more accurate.

The Shame Boy posted:

Toonami 2023: Uzumaki fornever

I like this one most so far

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Dec 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Any interest in Goonami game night this Friday ?

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Year's over, and we only had like 10 shows air. I can only hope it doesn't get worse.

Delphisage fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Dec 31, 2022

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

new year's eve, get in here, what else could you possibly be doing tonight

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Arist posted:

drinking

PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUSCoaS_l4k

MARATHON PRESENTATION OF FLCL BEGINNING TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT

starting the new year by listening to the pillows sounds pretty decent, actually

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Some stuff for the new OP if you want to add it:
Goonami end dates:

Stone Ocean: 38 episodes total/21 episodes aired/17 episodes left (End date: April 29th 2023)
Tiger and Bunny: 25 episodes total/24 episodes aired/One episode left (End date: January 7th 2023)

Upcoming shows on goonami:
SPY x FAMILY
Ranking of Kings
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Space Dandy
Bocchi the Rock

Toonami end show dates: (Assuming no marathons or preemptions)
12:00 AM - My Hero Academia (14 episodes so far/3 episodes aired/Ongoing)
12:30 AM - Show that shall not be named (12 episodes total/6 aired/6 episodes left(End date: February 12th 2023)
1:00 AM - Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon(24 episodes total/18 episodes aired/6 episodes left(End date: February 12th 2023
1:30 AM - One Piece(1046 episodes total/599 episodes aired/Ongoing)
2:00 AM - Naruto: Shippuden(500 episodes total/422 episodes aired/78 episodes left(End Date: June 30th 2024)
2:30 AM - Primal S2 (reruns) (10 episodes total/ 8 episodes aired/2 episodes left(End Date: January 15th 2023)

fit em all up in there fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jan 1, 2023

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I think That Show is only 12 episodes, actually?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Arist posted:

I think That Show is only 12 episodes, actually?

Yeah. When I looked at the episodes I misread total episode count (as in both s1 and s2) as the total

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Oh huh two shows end in February

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
So what's gonna be the gimmick for how the OP lists the Pedophile Show?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Arist posted:

Mario Party and Goldeneye my friend, although we didn't quite make it to Midnight with 50 turns. Guess we started too early :v:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
On one hand I want to go to bed, but on the other hand the next 2 FLCL episodes are the best ones

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
don't like that toonami is getting hair replacement commercials now and what that says about the perceived demographic

(correctly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

fit em all up in there posted:

Some stuff for the new OP if you want to add it:
Goonami end dates:

Stone Ocean: 38 episodes total/21 episodes aired/17 episodes left (End date: April 29th 2023)
Tiger and Bunny: 25 episodes total/24 episodes aired/One episode left (End date: January 7th 2023)

Upcoming shows on goonami:
SPY x FAMILY
Ranking of Kings
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Space Dandy
Bocchi the Rock

Toonami end show dates: (Assuming no marathons or preemptions)
12:00 AM - My Hero Academia (14 episodes so far/3 episodes aired/Ongoing)
12:30 AM - Show that shall not be named (12 episodes total/6 aired/6 episodes left(End date: February 12th 2023)
1:00 AM - Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon(24 episodes total/18 episodes aired/6 episodes left(End date: February 12th 2023
1:30 AM - One Piece(1046 episodes total/599 episodes aired/Ongoing)
2:00 AM - Naruto: Shippuden(500 episodes total/422 episodes aired/78 episodes left(End Date: June 30th 2024)
2:30 AM - Primal S2 (reruns) (10 episodes total/ 8 episodes aired/2 episodes left(End Date: January 15th 2023)

Thank you for this! Anyway I'm like 90% sure I have COVID so I will not mourn the loss of 2022. Hope you all did better and hope you all have a good new year!

I'll leave this thread open for a little longer until FLCL wraps. New thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020936