Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The people Derby owe money to could really use that compensation. Think of the creditors, Wayne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

sassassin posted:

The people Derby owe money to could really use that compensation. Think of the creditors, Wayne.

Me-stakeholders.jpg

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Bape Culture posted:

gently caress Derby county. gently caress their crook former owner and gently caress their oval office fans imo

every time derby get a point to help them stay up I imagine pissflaps and his family angrily yelling and shaking their fists like they just got swindled out of a lemon tree and it makes me happy

not like a healthy adult person amount of happy but still a pretty reasonable amount

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
its so hosed that there are no games this weekend

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

nawilo_420 posted:

its so hosed that there are no games this weekend

there are games on in the best league in the world, the sky bet championship.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

ItohRespectArmy posted:

that is true COYW

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
word on the street is Everton are going to hire Lampard now that Rooney told them to gently caress off

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

ItohRespectArmy posted:

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

taking offers on whether I should watch Luton v Blackburn this afternoon or if I should go to the tip instead

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Kennilworth Road is a little bit run down but that's harsh.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

taking offers on whether I should watch Luton v Blackburn this afternoon or if I should go to the tip instead

Does Rangers playing Ross County not entice you.

They've got a Man U player on loan now, maybe he'll clown the league. Or get folded in two.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Her Dryer posted:

They've got a Man U player on loan now, maybe he'll clown the league. Or get folded in two.

It would appear the answer is both.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
more argument for a winter break...who wants to watch matches where the top teams produce half a good chance a game?

https://twitter.com/xGPhilosophy/status/1487420552885243905?s=20&t=5DF0kWxL3pNbsLwKm4QoCA

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

EC10 posted:

more argument for a winter break...who wants to watch matches where the top teams produce half a good chance a game?

https://twitter.com/xGPhilosophy/status/1487420552885243905?s=20&t=5DF0kWxL3pNbsLwKm4QoCA

literally everyone except the top team "fans"?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
thanks for the advanced stats though

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
@xGphilosopee

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
quietly melting down my brain at someone using xG.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

karmicknight posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

EC10 posted:

in addition to using xG unironically, that isn't what this graph shows

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
how is this for an advanced stat

https://twitter.com/oilysailor/status/1487566037491015684?s=20&t=15EUerFTuVLUgdUuG1kdHA

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

karmicknight posted:

vyelkin posted:

mod fight imho

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

vyelkin posted:

poo poo how high was i when i read that?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Mason Greenwood's ex girlfriend posted pictures and audio clips on instagram of Greenwood physically and sexually abusing her. The stuff is very graphic so I'm not gonna post the images or clips, you can find them yourself if you want to. That boy is going to jail for a long time.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've got that one lad in my work WhatsApp who feels the need to always immediately post the grimmest stuff he can find so have seen the vids and audio. It is not nice

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/lauriewhitwell/status/1487703958290407425

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

I'm sure he'll be in the directors box next to Giggs at the next game dont worry. Utd are very serious about this sort of thing.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

CyberPingu posted:

I'm sure he'll be in the directors box next to Giggs at the next game dont worry. Utd are very serious about this sort of thing.

Lol didn't know Giggs was still around in that way. gently caress sake

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

CyberPingu posted:

:hmmyes:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Black and Blue until the club is sold appears to be the motto.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Dudley posted:

Black and Blue until the club is sold appears to be the motto.

blue and black until we get it back, come on

we're not chelsea, our chants have rhyme schemes and aren't just racist onomatopoeia

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Looks like the club suspended him

https://twitter.com/lauriewhitwell/status/1487815829416824834

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Can British police not say the name of the person arrested?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

hadji murad posted:

Can British police not say the name of the person arrested?

They can, but policy for most forces is not to do so until the person is charged.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lampard in at Everton. That Liverpool fan who put the message outside goodison has done some 5d mind games there

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

think i'm approaching the point where if I could choose between Liverpool somehow winning the league this season or Everton getting relegated, I'd go for the latter

lol

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Between Lampard, Alli and Van de Beek, Everton look poised for a good ol' new manager bounce.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Closely followed by a new manager splat.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Dudley posted:

Closely followed by a new manager splat.

given how that Chelsea management stint went, and what kind of mess Everton is in right now, I think you're probably going to be correct sooner than later. the odds certainly aren't with Lampard.

meanwhile I really really really can't wait to hear from both sides about Auba's falling out with Arteta and Arsenal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

harperdc posted:

meanwhile I really really really can't wait to hear from both sides about Auba's falling out with Arteta and Arsenal.

They paid £7m to get rid of him so it's gonna be juicy.