Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faded Sloth
Nov 22, 2013

baron zen
2022 Goals
  • Continue investment rate of $3000+/mo with $40,000 cumulative invested in my brokerage account by EOY. Ultimate goal is to have $120k so I can be adequately prepared to buy a second house.
  • Quit smoking/vaping. And stop all forms of drinking alcohol at home.
  • Lose 10 pounds by EOY.
  • Fix my teeth.
  • Run the Hot Chocolate 15k again. Did it once in 2019 then stopped running and picked up a whiskey tasting hobby during the pandemic. Not good.
  • Learn SQL and relearn Python.
  • Build out my online portfolio/personal website using HTML/CSS/JavaScript.

End of June Updates
  • Brokerage account currently valued at $16,800, with $19,000 total invested since the start of the year.
  • Had a couple hiccups due to bachelor parties and vacations. I'm back on the grind, though.
  • Started Invisalign finally. Almost done with my first tray. Definitely makes drinking/smoking harder since I don't want to be doing it with my trays in.
  • Dropped 5 pounds this week after not drinking/smoking for a few days plus running and lifting every day. Need to keep the momentum going.
  • Got a 7% raise this month, which should help with financial goals a bit due to inflation.
  • Almost done with a SQL course.
  • Have a personal website with basic formatting. Need to fill it out with projects.
  • Net worth currently at $370k. Dropped from a high point of $380k in December 2021 so not too bad IMO all things considered.

Faded Sloth fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jun 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU