Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Big Japan & DDT Present New Year's Eve Pro Wrestling 2022 ~ Toshiwasure! Shuffle 6 Man Tag Tournament ~ December 31st
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YirxS3Br-c318QZU3EccSXvc4K_Vl3ZN/edit (Skip the first hour, it's the Indie Awards ceremony)
MOTYC
Zero Hyaku (Daichi Hashimoto, Yuma Aoyagi & Yuki Ueno) vs Emi Chichichi (HARASHIMA, Masashi Takeda and Yuki Ishikawa) - Semi Finals
- This was madness in the absolute best way

Cara Noir, Drew Parker, Konosuke Takeshita and Rickey Shane Page vs Kazumasa Yoshida, Kazumi Kikuta, Takuho Kato and Yuji Okabayashi
- This absolutely hosed, just 8 guys going full speed into each other

HM
Super J Cups (Kazusada Higuchi, Kota Sekifuda and MUSASHI) vs Team 2023 (Chris Brookes, Daisuke Sekimoto and Isami Kodaka)
Emi Chichichi (HARASHIMA, Masashi Takeda and Yuki Ishikawa) vs Team Kansai (Masato Tanaka, Takeshi Masada and Takuya Nomura)
Super J Cups (Kazusada Higuchi, Kota Sekifuda and MUSASHI) vs Ika Ra Takeshi Ki Asu Manji Hai (MAO, Yuko Miyamoto & Yuya Aoki) - Semi Finals
Zero Hyaku (Daichi Hashimoto, Yuma Aoyagi & Yuki Ueno) vs Ika Ra Takeshi Ki Asu Manji Hai (MAO, Yuko Miyamoto & Yuya Aoki) - Finals

Late contender for show of the year, an absolutely delightful time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
29th December
Stardom Dream Queendom 2022
KAIRI vs Utami Hayashishita

Kind of telegraphed finish but still real good

HM
29th December
Artists of Stardom Titles
Hardcore Match

Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Saki Kashima & Starlight Kid) vs Prominence (Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki)

MOTYC
29th December
Goddesses of Stardom Titles
meltear (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano) vs 7 Upp (Nanae Takahashi & Yuu)

I dearly miss Nanae in SEAd but this rocked

MOTYC
29th December
World of Stardom Title
Syuri vs Giulia

Great story, great wrestlers, great match. Is the end result obvious? Sure but that's a very Vince Russo attitude, sometimes the obvious thing is the right thing. Actually in wrestling I'd say it frequently is the right thing to do, assuming you've been booking logically. Besides, you don't need to watch a lot of Giulia to get that she's a potentially huge star. Not a perfect wrestler, I sympathise with complaints about her selling at times, but generally i just get lost in her matches so it doesn't really impact me.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Pro-Wrestling NOAH: THE NEW YEAR (01.01.2023):

MOTYC: Takashi Sugiura (c) & Satoshi Kojima (c) Vs Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA

lads beat the poo poo out of each other, it fuckin' ruled

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

J-Ro posted:

2nd

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

J-Ro posted:

HM from me, what a fun match.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

J-Ro posted:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
28th December
SEAdLINNNG of the Year
Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA, Makoto & Mima Shimoda) vs Miyuki Takase, Riko Kawahata & Yumiko Hotta

ASUKA is blonde now, suits her. Real good match. Still have to watch the Title Match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Kaito Kiyomiya (C) vs. Kenoh for the GHC World Title - NOAH The New Year 1/1

A hard-hitting affair as you'd expect, made all the more impressive by the fact that one of the wrestlers was murdered and his corpse kept fighting for the last quarter of the match regardless.... and won!

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

MOTYC: Kaito Kiyomiya (c) Vs Kenoh

holy loving poo poo watch this match

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

J-Ro posted:

nth

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

J-Ro posted:

yes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: The Great Muta vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - NOAH The New Year 1/1

Technically it was rough in parts, but you could NOT beat the atmosphere, Nakamura's charisma, the gravity of the situation (the last match of "The Great Muta"), plus it had an excellent, excellent finish.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Jan 1, 2023

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Jerusalem posted:

Technically it was rough in parts, but you could NOT beat the atmosphere, Nakamura's charisma, the gravity of the situation (the last match of "The Great Muta"), plus it had an excellent, excellent finish.

It's actually not the last Muta match. The Yokohama Arena show with Sting and Darby is.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stall_19 posted:

It's actually not the last Muta match. The Yokohama Arena show with Sting and Darby is.

Oh! Well in that case.... it was still great!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Muta/Shinsuke
MOTYC: Kaito/Kenoh

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Pro Wrestling NOAH The New Year 2023, January 1

MOTYCs
- GHC Tag Team Titles: Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura(c) vs KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji
- GHC Heavyweight Title: Kaito Kiyomiya(c) vs Kenoh
- Great Muta vs Shinsuke Nakamura

HMs
- Akitoshi Saito, Mohammed Yone & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Daiki Inaba, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura
- Alejandro, Dante Leon & Ninja Mack vs Kongo (Hi69, Shuji Kondo & Tadasuke)
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Title: AMAKUSA(c) vs Junta Miyawaki
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Kzy & YO-HEY(c) vs Eita & Yoshinari Ogawa

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I sometimes forget just how physical the NOAH style, jeez. Old dudes beating the gently caress out of each other. Hiroshi Hase at 61 being obviously able to beat the poo poo out of most people was great.

Also the commentary team is great.

HM
- GHC Tag Team Titles: Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura(c) vs KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji

MOTYCs

Jerusalem posted:

Nth
I love how much they're dragging out everything they can - the last Muta match in each given city or venue, and then when Muta retires.....we'll see how long Mutoh keeps going. I think he'll try to reach a nice 40 years in 2024.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Decided to do a big post about my year watching wrestling before I watch any 2023 shows. 2022 was a fantastic year, in total I nominated 281 MOTYC spread over 265 Wrestlers in 22 Promotions, which comes out to a rate of 5.4 per week.

By Promotion
76 - New Japan
53 - DDT
36 - All Japan
24 - TJPW
22 - NOAH
9 - GLEAT
7 - Big Japan
6 - JTO
5 - FREEDOMS, Freelance Shows, Ganbare Pro, ZERO1
4 - AEW, Prominence, Sendai Girls, STARDOM
3 - Interpromotinal Matches
2 - EPW, Michinoku Pro, SEAdLINNNG
1 - Dragongate, Gake no Fuchi, Ring of Honor
I love tournaments, you can squeeze so much fantastic wrestling into such a small period

Top 10 Wrestlers
19 - Kento Miyahara
17 - Kazusada Higuchi
16 - Yuki Ueno
15 - Kazuchika Okada
13 - Chris Brookes, Naomi Yoshimura
11 - Konosuke Takeshita, MAO, Yuma Aoyagi, Zack Sabre Jr
Not a shock. Kento rules, I love the DDT style, and Okada is the best wrestler in the world. Also Zack and Yuma hitting the top level

Top 5 Women
10 - ASUKA
8 - Mizuki
7 - Yuka Sakazaki
6 - Chihiro Hashimoto, Miu Watanabe, Shoko Nakajima
Two big shocks for me here, Mizuki has quietly had a fantastic year while Miyu has been fairly quiet on the other end, not even appearing near the top after she was so high last year

Most MOTYC on a show is a 4-way tie with 4 MOTYC for
- TJPW Grand Princess March 19th
- DDT Judgement March 20th
- BJW Welcome Home May 5th
- TJPW Wrestle Princess III October 9th

Top 5 Matches
Honorable Mentions
Kazuchika Okada vs Tetsuya Naito - NJPW Wrestling Dontaku May 1st
El Lindaman vs Shigehiro Irie - GLEAT GProwrestling Ver.25 May 18th
Naoya Nomura vs Yuma Aoyagi AJPW Royal Road First Round August 7th
Kaito Ishida vs Tetsuya Izuchi - Ver.EX October 9th

5. Keisuke Ishii and Shigehiro Irie vs Shuji Ishikawa and Isami Kodaka - Ganbare Pro Wrestle Sekigahara July 10th
- I love GanPro, it's a little indie on the Wrestle Universe network that runs half-full venues or shitholes like 2AW Square, but they treat everything with such earnestness it's hard not to root for them. This is the opening match in the biggest venue they have ever run, and the crowd will be allowed to be vocal for the first time since I have started watching the promotion. This match isn't a celebration of the core of GanPro, only Keisuke Ishii is a regular roster member although Irie makes frequent appearances. This match is four guys leaving everything in the ring in front of a crowd that are rabid for them in order to get the show off on the right track, and by god they deliver. Shuji Ishikawa continues to be an absolute monster for big matches as he apporaches the end of his career, Kodaka eschews some of the silliness he often has in favour of more stiff strikes, Ishii continues to be the best worker on the GanPro roster and Irie is a loving beast. Put them together you have a match I was expecting to be good, but not this good.

4. Tomoko Inaba vs Suzu Suzuki - JTO 50th Anniversary For TakaTaichi Together ~ Last TakaTaichi December 19th
- I knew going into this that Suzu Suzuki was tough as nails. I've seen her fight both men and women usuing a wide variety of weapons in addition to her own skills. I knew very little about Tomoko Inaba, past vaguely recognising her name from previous TakaTaichi shows i've watched, but she had a very cool presentation during her entrance. Then the match started and these two started beating the poo poo out of each other, it was seriously loving brutal. Best match on the show in my opinion and the second best women's match all year, it's a crime that the Meltz only gave this 4.5* (though far from the worst mistake he made on this show). And the craziest part is that both these ladies are only 20 years old! If they stay healthy they've got at least another decade to further develop, and I am absolutely here for it.

3. Arisa Nakajima vs Tsukasa Fujimoto - SEAdLINNNG Golden Moment April 29th
- Arisa Nakajima is one of the best women's wrestlers in the world and one half of the real Best Friends. The other half of that team in her opponent in this match. Although Arisa is the current Champion in SEAd, that belt is not on the line here. In fact, these two will be running this match back for the belt in less than 24 hours in Tsukka's home promotion Ice Ribbon. This match is just for pride, and these two ladies beat the gently caress out of each other just because they can, and it meant that either could win and not gently caress with the title picture. Because these two had been teaming for 7 years at this point, they know each others moves inside and out. And when your opponent knows all your moves and can counter nearly everything you throw out, your only option left is to beat them so bad they can't stop you.

2. Kento Miyahara vs Yuma Aoyagi - AJPW 50th Anniversary Tour May 15th
- The month before this on the final block night of the Champion Carnival Yuma managed to outlast Kento and force a time limit draw to squeak through to the CC finals, where he defeated Jake Lee. Now he has to fight the leader of his stable to win his first ever singles title, except this time the time limit is a full hour. Kento MIyahara is the best wrestler in the world that nobody watches, it's a crime that he has no MOTYC yet (go watch the match he had with Izuchi at GLEAT and imagine what he can with a main event spot) and Yuma Aoyagi has spent the last year working his way up the card and becoming a true main eventer. I was so sure that Kento was going to reatain here, as the last two Triple Crown holders had to vacate the title due to injury/illness and Kento is the promotions biggest star and works a safe style, but Yuma is the future of the promotion and it could reasonably be time to pull the trigger on him. Hell, the very point of the NEXTREAM stable was to make a generational change within All Japan and Kento teaming with Yuma has raised him this high already, there's only one more step to make.

1. Kazuchika Okada vs Will Ospreay - G1 Climax Finals August 18th
- I had no idea who was going to win this match. I know I wanted Okada to win because I think he is the best wrestler on Earth and I could see them giving him a clean win after the mess that was Ibushi's injury in last years finals. On the other hand, Ospreay beat the person I was convinced was taking the tournament in the semi finals and cut an impassioned babyface promo about how the only way he was able to beat Okada in the past was by cheating (their record before this match was something like 6-1 Okada), and how this time he would be able to do it on his own merits. The last 10 minutes of the match were on a whole other level but the entire 35 minutes kept me enthralled to see how the G1 would finish

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jan 1, 2023

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Thanlis posted:

And that's a wrap!

The last stats post of the year is done -- thanks as always to Jerusalem and everyone who posts in this thread.

I am not currently planning on doing this next year; I've drifted away from NJPW and unless WK is remarkably strong I'm not gonna renew my subscription. I love pro wrestling with all my cold little heart but this looks like a period in which I drift. Maybe someday one of the Japanese promotions will bother to do a streaming app for Fire/Apple TV/whatever but I can't see why they would, since that's not where their main market is.

If anyone would like to pick it up you can with my blessing; drop me a DM and I'll share the code. It's Python, not terribly well written but not awful.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Stardom Dream Queendom 12/29

HM: KAIRI vs. Utami Hayashishita
MOTYC: Natsupoi & Tam Nakano (c) vs. Nanae Takahashi & Yuu
MOTYC: Syuri (c) vs. Giulia

I'm getting horrible audio issues on Stardom world which definitely hurt my ability to watch this show. I'll go back for the rest later. But Syuri vs Giulia is in my top 5 and Yuu hit my powerbomb of the year.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Lamuella posted:

Pro Wrestling NOAH The New Year 2023, January 1

MOTYCs
- Great Muta vs Shinsuke Nakamura

HMs
- Akitoshi Saito, Mohammed Yone & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Daiki Inaba, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura
- Alejandro, Dante Leon & Ninja Mack vs Kongo (Hi69, Shuji Kondo & Tadasuke)
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Title: AMAKUSA(c) vs Junta Miyawaki
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Kzy & YO-HEY(c) vs Eita & Yoshinari Ogawa

nth to all these, really wonderful show.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
28th December
SEAdLINNNG of the Year
Beyond The Sea Title
Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Arisa Nakajima

HM
31st December
Ice Ribbon RIBBONMANIA2022
Suzu Suzuki vs Yuuki Mashiro

Suzu's first match in Ice Ribbon for almost a full calendar year and it's the graduation match of her friend & (iirc) classmate. It's sad how bare Ice Ribbon's roster has gotten but this is still real good & has emotion. There's some tears, some laughs, it's good

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
31st December
International Ribbon Tag Team Titles
Hikaru Shida & Ibuki Hoshi vs BIG DEKAI (Totoro Satsuki & Yuna Manase)

MOTYC
31st December
ICE×∞ Title
Saori Anou vs Asahi

Well worth watching

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
29th December
DDT Never Mind 2022
Chihiro Hashimoto vs Shinya Aoki

HM
29th December
DDT Never Mind 2022
KO-D 6 Man Tag Team Titles
Disaster Box (Kazuki Hirata & Toru Owashi) & Naruki Doi vs Burning (Kotaro Suzuki, Tetsuya Endo & Yusuke Okada)

HM
29th December
DDT Never Mind 2023
Cara Noir vs Chris Brookes vs Daisuke Sasaki vs MAO

Trying to catch up before All Japan starts now. Didn't have time for the main event of this show but want to watch it tomorrow as it sounds great

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Loved that write-up, SG Bamboo!

And thank you for doing the stats this year, Thanlis, it was great to see it broken down by month, sorry it won't be around this year as well.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

New Year, new noms

AJPW New Years Wars Night 1 January 2nd
HM
Minoru Suzuki and Naruki Doi vs Hokuto Omori and Shuji Ishikawa
Atsuki Aoyagi (c) vs Hikaru Sato - PWF World Jr Championship
Voodoo Murders (SUWAMA and KONO) (c) vs Kento Miyahara and Takuya Nomura - AJPW World Tag Team Championships
- Could have been MOTYC if not for VM not being able to help themselves interfering, there was some great stuff here

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
MOTY: Matt Tremont vs Sawyer Wreck
H2O Torn to Shreds
December 26

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

HM: Orange Cassidy vs. Trent Baretta, AEW Rampage, 30/12
HM: Swerve Strickland vs. Wheeler Yuta, AEW Rampage, 30/12

nth

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

My first 2023 show! It was great, albeit not as great as the 2022 NOAH New Year show

HM
1/1
NOAH The New Year 2023
GHC Junior Heavyweight Title
AMAKUSA vs Junta Miyawaki

MOTYC
1/1
NOAH The New Year 2023
GHC Tag Team Titles
Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura vs KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji

These lads really turned the clock back a decade. That was violent.

MOTYC
1/1
NOAH The New Year 2023
GHC Heavyweight Title
Kaito Kiyomiya vs Kenoh

This was tremendous and I went 4¾ on it. But couple of little things annoyed me enough to not have it a flat 5, and on top of that I really don't love shining wizard spamming Kaito as much as Misawa larping Kaito. Reminds me of 2003 indies, and they look like they miss completely too often. He's still great mind, I'm nitpicking.

HM
1/1
NOAH The New Year 2023
Great Muta vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Pure spectacle. And that's a compliment. A bit longer than it needed to be mind but this was what you wanted.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WMOTYC: Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss, WWE RAW, 1/2/23.

THE LORE OF THE FIEND (also Alexa is loving dogshit rear end terrible in the ring)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

DarkstarIV posted:

THE LORE OF THE FIEND (also Alexa is loving dogshit rear end terrible in the ring)

i tuned into this for 90 seconds because they werent cutting to bills/bengals from the rose bowl and it was loving Terrible nth

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Very excited if this means The Fiendess is back

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Very excited if this means The Fiendess is back

Aunt Hello

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

Big Japan & DDT Present New Year's Eve Pro Wrestling 2022 ~ Toshiwasure! Shuffle 6 Man Tag Tournament ~ December 31st
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YirxS3Br-c318QZU3EccSXvc4K_Vl3ZN/edit (Skip the first hour, it's the Indie Awards ceremony)
MOTYC
Zero Hyaku (Daichi Hashimoto, Yuma Aoyagi & Yuki Ueno) vs Emi Chichichi (HARASHIMA, Masashi Takeda and Yuki Ishikawa) - Semi Finals
- This was madness in the absolute best way

Cara Noir, Drew Parker, Konosuke Takeshita and Rickey Shane Page vs Kazumasa Yoshida, Kazumi Kikuta, Takuho Kato and Yuji Okabayashi
- This absolutely hosed, just 8 guys going full speed into each other

HM
Super J Cups (Kazusada Higuchi, Kota Sekifuda and MUSASHI) vs Team 2023 (Chris Brookes, Daisuke Sekimoto and Isami Kodaka)
Emi Chichichi (HARASHIMA, Masashi Takeda and Yuki Ishikawa) vs Team Kansai (Masato Tanaka, Takeshi Masada and Takuya Nomura)
Super J Cups (Kazusada Higuchi, Kota Sekifuda and MUSASHI) vs Ika Ra Takeshi Ki Asu Manji Hai (MAO, Yuko Miyamoto & Yuya Aoki) - Semi Finals
Zero Hyaku (Daichi Hashimoto, Yuma Aoyagi & Yuki Ueno) vs Ika Ra Takeshi Ki Asu Manji Hai (MAO, Yuko Miyamoto & Yuya Aoki) - Finals

Late contender for show of the year, an absolutely delightful time

nth, very fun show

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

DarkstarIV posted:

Counterargument

https://twitter.com/WhoisVindictive...ingawful.com%2F

https://twitter.com/WhoisVindictive...ingawful.com%2F

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Hatsuyume January 3rd
MOTYC
Konosuke Takeshita vs Takeshi Masada
- It's clear the company see something big in Masada, Take made him look phenominal here

37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) vs CDK (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - Vacant KO-D Tag Team Championships
- Match loving ruled, watch it asap

HM
Naruki Doi vs Daisuke Sasaki
- Dragged a bit, but the parts where DAMNATION T.A weren't interfering were great

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MOTYC: Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss, WWE RAW, 1/2/23.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

MOTYC: Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss, WWE RAW, 1/2/23.

NTH

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Hatsuyume January 3rd
MOTYC
Konosuke Takeshita vs Takeshi Masada
- It's clear the company see something big in Masada, Take made him look phenominal here

37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) vs CDK (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - Vacant KO-D Tag Team Championships
- Match loving ruled, watch it asap

Nth

If you like Takeshita check out the rest of his generation and the next

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Jan 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Rarity posted:

HM: Orange Cassidy vs. Trent Baretta, AEW Rampage, 30/12
HM: Swerve Strickland vs. Wheeler Yuta, AEW Rampage, 30/12

Nth.

Very excited for main event evil mastermind Swerve Strickland.