Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Vince is on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

reignofevil posted:

I really hope we're done with dolph ziggler now.

Dolph will be around until death and win at least 7 more midcard belts and a world title with the Wingmen in AEW

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Theory is in the royal rumble and Vince looks more and more like a bullfrog in a suit every day.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

reignofevil posted:

Vince is on.

He's been on every week since THE EGG i think grooming Austin Theory - it's been insane. Austin Theory comes off having the IQ of a 7 year old - probably what Vince sees in common with him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

reignofevil posted:

Austin Theory is in the royal rumble and Vince looks more and more like a bullfrog in a suit every day.

vince is unrecognizable

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Hirez posted:

He's been on every week since THE EGG i think grooming Austin Theory - it's been insane. Austin Theory comes off having the IQ of a 7 year old - probably what Vince sees in common with him

Yeah and each week I try and make some kinda sense of any of this, probably because I'm insane too.

A couple weeks back Vince was chewing out Austin Theory for thinking that an ambush attack against Finn Balor back-stage was a way to impress Vince, calling him a coward or some poo poo. And then this week he sits Austin down and tells him he's super impressed that after attacking Finn Balor from behind in that ambush attack and so he put him in the royal rumble.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vince looks like weathered skin stretched across a skeleton

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Vince looks like weathered skin stretched across a skeleton

it's an alien wearing a vince suit

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

At least we got about 5 seconds of the brood theme. Edge needs to lose the lame cock rock theme he has and go back to the Brood if he wants any respect back

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Edge looks like he's on a bunch of coke, probably won a big bet on a man loving an alligator

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

edge is gasping for breath after walking out to the ring

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

because WWE has an incredible record with Mixed Matches, especially when 3 of them have been retired forever and the other is Miz.

good idea

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I am kinda interested in this four way mostly because I'm 100% sure it's what we were gonna get before the roman switchup. MAYBE with a different ending since lashley is definitely going over.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Is Alexa Bliss gonna come along with Veer?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Okay we're covering the alexa bliss stuff from a couple months ago and they're promising us a "glimpse of her journey" since then; next week. So, a video-package.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Codependent Poster posted:

Is Alexa Bliss gonna come along with Veer?

Do we know he is still coming? Did I miss this week's reminder?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

so omos beat aj clean in less than 5 minutes?

lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Digital Jedi posted:

Do we know he is still coming? Did I miss this week's reminder?

I don't remember seeing any update. I hope Veer didn't get lost.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
That audience looks thin on the ground.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

KO killing himself for this dumb company like he's AJ in TNA

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
As far as four ways go that was decent and the ending wasn't the usual WWE triple threat kinda bullshit. So there's that.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

kay so bobby vs brock, roman gets involved in fuckery, threeway at wrestlemania. got it. nothing for big e. no rematch clause. no rematch offered for free. just bullshit.

same to you wwe, no surprises.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

and when roman's not on screen people should be asking "where's roman"

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Has Lashley always been missing a tooth?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

god it really is gonna be awkward if roman is out long-term because of covid. I hope he's not. but the possibility is there and until he's back they shouldn't be booking it like that.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Intruder posted:

and when roman's not on screen people should be asking "where's roman"

just lol if your phone/computer desktop isn't a slide show of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID