Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
why
why
why
why
Gifs of Takane Shijou Eating
View Results

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Captain Baal posted:

get back to me in a week
Status update?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Masterchef is pretty addicting

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

Masterchef is pretty addicting

us or uk? i mostly like us but theres a couple seasons where they keep obvious drama mongers around just for the sake of it and its annoying when it isnt really the kinda show that benefits from it

also lol at all the walmart branding in later seasons.

rename this thread masterchef discussion

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rename this thread 'cooking show discussion' and we can discuss shokugeki in here too

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
US, I just started season 3 and I'm pretty sure Joe just allowed a skinhead to make it onto the main competition

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

US, I just started season 3 and I'm pretty sure Joe just allowed a skinhead to make it onto the main competition

lol yeah. theres one season where you basically get a roseanne barr impersonator in there and shes as obnoxious as youd think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
There's a girl who gets intragram infusions around the same days I do and her cousin was on the last season of Masterchef AU. Well that's my Masterchef story, thanks folks.