Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I click ogf the buttons.

:blastu:                      :burger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I’m sticky.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

give me the buttons now

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Talk about your sticky situations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

give me the buttons now

please dont hurt my children

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Just noticed OP is shooting a burg. Takes a lot of cajones to do that in a forum where burgin' and borgars are so beloved, even for a mod.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Meme Poker Party posted:

Just noticed OP is shooting a burg. Takes a lot of cajones to do that in a forum where burgin' and borgars are so beloved, even for a mod.

I buried that burger in burial alley. The burialiest alley in all the valley of interment.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Meme Poker Party posted:

Whoa what the heck. hosed up LAP....

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Literally A Person posted:

please dont hurt my children

don't be a hero

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

Whoa what the heck. hosed up LAP....

This will be my undoing.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
This has me so nervous I'm going to have to eat a bologna sandwich. I eat bologna sandwiches when I get nervous. It's a tic.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

don't be a hero

i never had any choice.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Everything lap touches is sticky

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Everything lap touches is sticky

I just really like marmalade, OKAY!?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Aardvark! posted:

This has me so nervous I'm going to have to eat a bologna sandwich. I eat bologna sandwiches when I get nervous. It's a tic.

BBC just picked up the nearest object and hurled it into a wall and he doesn’t even know why.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Meme Poker Party posted:

BBC just picked up the nearest object and hurled it into a wall and he doesn’t even know why.

It's probably because he carries a beeper that goes off whenever I post. That's one thing I've always respected about him.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

It's probably because he carries a beeper that goes off whenever I post. That's one thing I've always respected about him.

Can I admit something strange to you?

At one point I had a picture of BBC in wisconsin or whatever hellhole as my desktop background. He was wearing a peacoat and looked suavacito.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey any of you guys into Monk? i just started watching it and i havent been drawn into a series this strongly in a very long time, i think a big part of it is seeing a neurodivergent protagonist portrayed but Shalhoubs performance and his chemistry with the whole roster of regular characters is phenomenal stuff

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

hey any of you guys into Monk? i just started watching it and i havent been drawn into a series this strongly in a very long time, i think a big part of it is seeing a neurodivergent protagonist portrayed but Shalhoubs performance and his chemistry with the whole roster of regular characters is phenomenal stuff

Sha-loob.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sid Vicious posted:

I watched up through like season 6 earlier this year! I had seen through 7 before. I should finish it some time, I love me some Monk

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

I watched up through like season 6 earlier this year! I had seen through 7 before. I should finish it some time, I love me some Monk

Shaw Lube

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
also Psych is my favorite television series you should watch that if you haven't (this is directed at all of GBS)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Might as well make it a sticky page 1 of GBS OP.

And not for the normal reasons.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Updated thread for accurXy

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Aardvark! posted:

Want an update on that sandwich.

Fried or like some rapid animal?

Mustard or ketchup you sick bastard?

And if it's mayo? Fuuuuuuuuck

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aardvark! posted:

also Psych is my favorite television series you should watch that if you haven't (this is directed at all of GBS)

okay cool ill make it next after Monk! my wife ordered me something called a diamond painting kit of the titanic sinking that i guess i somehow make? pretty excited to figure it out tomorrow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

donkey salami posted:

Want an update on that sandwich.

Fried or like some rapid animal?

Mustard or ketchup you sick bastard?

And if it's mayo? Fuuuuuuuuck

Cold. Mustard. American cheese slice (deluxe). mayonnaise

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
why are there so many stickies

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pragmatica posted:

why are there so many stickies

LAP got into the sugar jar

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sid Vicious posted:

LAP got into the sugar jar

footage of LAP and Prag just now:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aardvark! posted:

lol

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

13 Ghosts is as close as we'll ever get to a Monk movie.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
WHO RUINED MY STICKIES!!!??? AND MY THREAD!!!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

give me the buttons now

I think this would be a show of good faith from the madmins

Let's come together and make it happen

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Whats the Tony Shaloub movie where he goves this speech about how he and his wife used to eat. He talks about them eating a whole chocolate cake.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Poohs Packin posted:

Whats the Tony Shaloub movie where he goves this speech about how he and his wife used to eat. He talks about them eating a whole chocolate cake.

Matilda. He plays Bruce Bogtrotter.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Matilda. He plays Bruce Bogtrotter.

This may be it do you have an imdb.com link?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I click ogf the buttons.

:blastu:                      :burger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Poohs Packin posted:

This may be it do you have an imdb.com link?

IMDb is owned by lizard people. Just take my word for it.