Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!
Much like a gamer's Steam Library, it's not uncommon for tabletop gamers to accrue sourcebooks they haven't read or only read in part.

With the beginning of a new year, I figured that compiling a list of RPGs-to-read is a good idea. Both to keep track of what books one hasn't completed as well as to share progress and interest with others.

Others are more than free to share their own reading lists. Maybe we can even get a book club up!

Right now I'm prioritizing KickStarted products. Some have been released to backers but not the general public yet.

1. Iron Kingdoms Requiem Campaign Setting (5e)
2. Southlands Worldbook for 5th Edition (5e)*
3. World of Aetaltis Player's Guide (5e)*
4. Arcanis 5e Campaign Setting (5e)
5. Dungeons of Drakkenheim (5e)
6. Uncaged Anthology, Volume 1 (5e)
7. Unbreakable: Revolution (Multi-System)
8. Worlds Without Number (OSR)
9. Deadlands the Weird West (Savage Worlds)
10. Haunted West (Original System)

*there are other books owned in the series, but starting with the "basic" books is ideal.

Typical goon doesn't see the value in talking to someone unless you can give them orders or mind control them.
~Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!

Covermeinsunshine posted:

^ boy howdy that is a lot of D&D

On my end:
1. Brinkwood: The blood of the tyrnats
2. Fading Suns 4 character book
3. Vaesen core book
4. Also got Wfrp 4e collection to take a look at

Indeed, it's a weakness of mine. I do mean to include other systems on my list, but I'm prioritized "themed" products.