Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vilos Cohaagen
Jul 25, 2007
THINK? I DON'T GIVE YOU ENOUGH INFORMATION TO THINK!

liz posted:

The Dr that helped Jeevan during the preggo episode was named Deborah, and one of the moms was the lady he spoke to on the ham radio that said she was “by the water” so that area became known as St Deborah by the water. That’s the statue they pass on the way in with the traveling symphony.

Lol don’t worry I didn’t catch this until some time after myself.

On rewatch, I loved this character so loving much. Fist time through I was just so invested in Jeevan’s safety that I couldn’t really appreciate this woman’s mission and the Herculean effort that her hope for the future would have required. Each time she gave that thumbs up when a moment of potential despair starting to creep back in, I legit felt hopeful. Also her dancing by herself to TLC in the lazy boy with the magnum of vodka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU