Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

I like them but never remember the codes

The code is 🐍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
We all have an incredible amount of free smilies at our fingertips. Just paste the "HTML code"!!

https://unicode-table.com/en/

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Spinz posted:

I like them but never remember the codes

:mmmsmug:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Meme Poker Party posted:

We all have an incredible amount of free smilies at our fingertips. Just paste the "HTML code"!!

https://unicode-table.com/en/

you can also hit windows key + colon on Windows 10! i have to try like 5 key combos to remember that every time though 😫

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Aardvark! posted:

you can also hit windows key + colon on Windows 10! i have to try like 5 key combos to remember that every time though 😫

If you want to build muscle memory for that one use right win key not left. It becomes a pinch, or possibly like a right handed claw if you are familiar with playing PSP and the need to press both the stick and D pad that are on top of each other at the same time.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

🛫🏢🏢

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
:blastu:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Emojis suck, and quite frankly I wish I could use SA emotes everywhere :colbert:

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

:blastuback:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

YeahTubaMike posted:

Emojis suck, and quite frankly I wish I could use SA emotes everywhere :colbert:

🤜🏵️🤛

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
The awful app makes smilies easy to do, so it's only here I actually do it. Nowhere else.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

:mamacita::gizz::corsair:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hector Delgado posted:

The awful app makes smilies easy to do, so it's only here I actually do it. Nowhere else.

:smugdroid::respek::smugdroid:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I like posting images large and small

Probably slightly above average smiley use :stroop:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

:staredog::blaster::supaburn::blastback::dogstare:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

:orb:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I notice a lot of neurotic whiner types on here like to do this one when someone says something they really dont like :allears:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

:f5h::mrwhite::hf::mmmsmug::fh:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

C:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I still appreciate :q: and am saddened it's fallen out of general use.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I pasted the :jerkbag: smiley in response to a coworker’s complaint in Teams the other day. It didn’t go over well.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Meme Poker Party posted:

I used to use a lot more smilies, definitely more than average I'd say. Especially the "pop" series. Then I realized nothing was stopping me from imguring unlimited amounts of full size reaction images and gifs from my esoteric collection.

Pictured: me, transcending the smiley.

bring it back

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

I agree completely. On SA I use a fair number of smilies but on other platforms almost never. I will copy image location SA smilies at times to link them on other platforms.

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.
Jesus Christ there's so many smilies, most of them are garbage, and the vast majority of them never get used. I assume most of them were bought for some specific thread in-joke from a decade ago that nobody remembers now. In conclusion, the only good smilie is the one that's just a very small gif of a woman taking her top off and flashing her tits.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cannibal Llama posted:

Jesus Christ there's so many smilies, most of them are garbage, and the vast majority of them never get used. I assume most of them were bought for some specific thread in-joke from a decade ago that nobody remembers now. In conclusion, the only good smilie is the one that's just a very small gif of a woman taking her top off and flashing her tits.

:vagina:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

I was going to ask if these were vaginas

Neat
Will use, ty

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I wish there was a smiley of an aardvark with it's tongue up a hot woman's butt, just going crazy licking it, really going to town.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

DamnCanadian posted:

I pasted the :jerkbag: smiley in response to a coworker’s complaint in Teams the other day. It didn’t go over well.

:owned:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Knormal posted:

I still appreciate :q: and am saddened it's fallen out of general use.
:q: and :madmax: and two of my favorites. they are classic.

also :riker: and :fella:

the :thunkin: is so misrably ugly i just cant

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

BigBadSteve posted:

I wish there was a smiley of an aardvark with it's tongue up a hot woman's butt, just going crazy licking it, really going to town.

:stare:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Cannibal Llama posted:

:sonia:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i love how excited this guy is :2bong:

i dont smoke weed but i consider myself a heavy user...of this smilie

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ftfy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
:dimetrodon:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

BigBadSteve posted:

Ive often considered this smiley as well

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

YeahTubaMike posted:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Cannibal Llama posted:

Jesus Christ there's so many smilies, most of them are garbage, and the vast majority of them never get used. I assume most of them were bought for some specific thread in-joke from a decade ago that nobody remembers now.
:fyh:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i ripped off a bunch of SA emotes in a discord that some work friends hang out in. i renamed some of them with more obvious names for non-goons. i can't properly express myself without these tools.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lol i forgot about the male and female versions of some of the smilies
:shlick: :fap:
:thunkher: :thunk:
:byodame: :byodood:
:j: :v:

Anyway most of my communication with others online i feel that i use less emojis than most people and some really go hard on them all the time I've noticed. It doesn't really bother me either way :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Bad Purchase posted:

i ripped off a bunch of SA emotes in a discord that some work friends hang out in. i renamed some of them with more obvious names for non-goons. i can't properly express myself without these tools.

yeah, we have some in our friend discord as well but we need more. also we don't have premium so we can't use the animated ones :(