Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yeah, we have some in our friend discord as well but we need more. also we don't have premium so we can't use the animated ones :(

If you paste the URL it will embed as a image you can then press the star in the top right of the image (not sure how to do it on mobile) to favorite the image under gifs on discord. Not ideal but you don't have to spend money, oh and you can't use them as reactions but most of the SA ones don't look good at reaction size anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

:black101: :eng101: :hist101: :dawkins101: :mil101: :dota101: :orks101: :bern101: :suicide101: :eng99:

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

i ripped off a bunch of SA emotes in a discord that some work friends hang out in. i renamed some of them with more obvious names for non-goons. i can't properly express myself without these tools.

:same: except I demand usage of the original SA names both because that's how I know them and because it's important to honor heritage. When I had free Discord Nitro for a few months I must have used :hmmyes: a thousand times.