Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

I really like veggies but don’t like veggie pizza 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

worst pizza thread is that way ->

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Microwave pizza is better than cold pizza

Microwave mom is better than cold mom

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pandaal posted:

I really like veggies but don’t like veggie pizza 😔

yeah I don't like "typical" veggies on pizza

I've loved artichoke, squash, corn, olives, mushrooms (honorary vegetable), roasted garlic

Not a fan of onions, peppers, tomatoes on pizza

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
That's not a salad where's the pasta and mayo??

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Das Boo posted:

What about cold fried chicken? I prefer it to hot fried chicken.

It's probably better than microwaved fried chicken, but you gotta reheat that poo poo in the toaster oven or just a regular oven, then it's back to being decent again.

A microwave reheated fried chicken though is pretty loving nasty. So my advice is just order the chicken, no sides, then you can just eat it all in 1 go.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I don't like cold fried chicken either, but I would never ever microwave it again after the time I tried it in college. I use an oven or these days an air fryer to reheat chicken :q:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Send me some of that za

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
veggie pizza is fundamentally the same thing as a carrot in a hotdog bun.

It could be tasty, don't get me wrong, but stop lying to yourself.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

incongruous thread title and op, reported. also voting 1

Don't bother reporting the thread. I reported it earlier this morning and naturally the mods are circling the wagons around t'vark. I'm drafting a QCS thread to have the thread gassed and will let you know when it's posted.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
discussing this thread on a discord server to plan out the next steps as we speak

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
also please use the "cold" tag to appropriately reflect the pizza's baseline state in this situation, op

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
What makes it a pizza? How far do you have to go before it is no longer considered pizza?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Put the pizza in the air fryer

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Don't bother reporting the thread. I reported it earlier this morning and naturally the mods are circling the wagons around t'vark. I'm drafting a QCS thread to have the thread gassed and will let you know when it's posted.

this is good intel, thanks. standing by

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Put the pizza in the air fryer

it's gonna make a mess I bet but i'll "try it out" with a slice later tonight. I will be trying hard not to be convinced it's good, though.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cannon_Fodder posted:

veggie pizza is fundamentally the same thing as a carrot in a hotdog bun.

It could be tasty, don't get me wrong, but stop lying to yourself.

What am I lying to myself about, exactly? That it’s good? That it’s “pizza”?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

it's gonna make a mess

< 01¢ ea

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I would like to see your math on that please

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I will assume you are a product of the American education system

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

However I Will Make An Exception For COld Veggie Pizza

Aardvark...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao that is a transposition typo rather than a math error but it is still an error that I did

anyway I was only off by a single order of magnitude and 10¢ is still worth it for messy things

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you could probably reuse them ten times though

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Cold pizza 4 lyfe

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
What the hell is pizza

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Aardvark...

don't even bother. he's dug his heels in

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Cold pizza 4 lyfe

Completely agree, these people are insane

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

depends on the pizza. some pizza is just fine cold, but some is very unpleasant unless reheated. mostly depends on the cheese they use. but toaster oven > microwave every time, i dont want the crust to turn to mush

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Anyone actually done the "cup of water" trick when microwaving pizza? Does it help or is it just a folk tale?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The point of pizza is to not have dishes for several days which is mainly achievable only with fresh, cold, or toaster oven.

The frying pan trick is good and the microwave isn't the end of the world but they involve dishes so instant failures for pizza life.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
youre supposed to reheat your slices in a pan/griddle

gives the bottom a nice crisp cronch :hai:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Chinatown posted:

youre supposed to reheat your slices in a pan/griddle

gives the bottom a nice crisp cronch :hai:

Hmmm, I’ve never heard this theory. I always do the oven rack at 275F for 15 min on tinfoil (w/out a pan) to reheat mine, but I’ll try this next time. Only issue I can see is that even w a 12” pan, you could only reheat a max of like, 2 slices at a time

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Hector Delgado posted:

Anyone actually done the "cup of water" trick when microwaving pizza? Does it help or is it just a folk tale?

I don't think it does anything. putting a cup of water in the microwave with stuff = turning the power down

Most microwaves don't really have multiple power levels. They just turn on and off at intervals if you select lower power. But putting a glass of water in it works because the water absorbs a lot of the waves. It's a good trick for softening butter or defrosting a small amount of food, where the normal power level selector is useless. Also useful when there's a tiny amount of food, because a microwave that's near-empty can break glass or do dangerous stuff.

Water plus pizza, I could see it helping if you have a lovely microwave that has hot spots and your problem is some bites of pizza burn your mouth. But turning down the power would work for pizza, it's not small or delicate. And it won't do poo poo to fix the crust.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Also gently caress reheating pizza in a pan or whatever.

The reason I have a pizza in the house in the first place is because I don't want to cook and clean. Put a slice in a skillet and some cheese or sauce is gonna be stuck on the pan, no avoiding it. Now you have something to wash. Yes a pan is better, but so is heating up a real pizza stone in the oven and using that. If I was spending :effort: I'd make real food. Toaster oven is good enough.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I always thought the cup of water was supposed to keep the pizza from getting dry.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

why do either?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the beer keeps the chicken moist

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I dunno about this. Its ok cold, but hot and fresh is way better. The meat isn't really juicy anymore when cold

It's not the juicy texture of warm chicken, but there's just this crazy good flavor to it that's not there when it's hot. I usually slice it onto a salad anyway, so there's a little dressing to juice it up. Italian's the best.

Man, I want a chicken salaaaaad.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB42iztkzVQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Popping the wrap off a fresh pizza from papa murphys in store and just tucking into it