Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

a taco a day keeps the solid poops away

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

sounds tasty but what if i die tomorrow

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Twenty Four

If I could combo them up and get like 3 or 4 tacos a couple of times a week, or 7 or 8 tacos once a week to share or something, maybe. But I guarantee I'd just end up going and getting my 1 daily limit taco like once a week then getting a bunch more stuff because that's just not enough, and spending more in a couple trips then I did for the month "subscription" scam which they are banking on in addition to simply forgetting or not bothering. For the good of byob, like 20something theoretical wasted tacos is a crime I do not want to commit.

Areola Grande

imagine having the balls/self control to just roll up every day and order the one paid for taco and nothing else

Twenty Four

Now I'm thinking about that stereotypical old guy that day drinks at the local dive bar and goes in every single day without fail and just nurses one beer for hours then goes home, but instead it's Taco Bell and they are just picking at and slurping on a single taco the whole time and trying to develop a repertoire with the employees and chat up the other customers in the lobby.

"Real nice job with the lettuce back there today Jackie, real nice. Think I could get another mild sauce packet? You know how I like 'em, just, it's the new guy and all, but you get it. Think John is gonna stop by around lunch time? I sure hope so, haven't seen that guy in a few..."

"Hey, see ya on the flip side, keep the ground beef warm for me, alright? You know I'll be around, at my local hang out, the Taco Bell!"

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Seems like a reasonable deal until you realize it's just over 33 cents a taco but only if you get one every day for a month, and I'm wondering if even a single coupon for a taco for $0.33 would be a driver to head to Taco Bell more than a few times before the novelty wears off.

baka of lathspell

Areola Grande posted:

imagine having the balls/self control to just roll up every day and order the one paid for taco and nothing else

im more than imagining, im convincing myself i could do it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

Now I'm thinking about that stereotypical old guy that day drinks at the local dive bar and goes in every single day without fail and just nurses one beer for hours then goes home, but instead it's Taco Bell and they are just picking at and slurping on a single taco the whole time and trying to develop a repertoire with the employees and chat up the other customers in the lobby.

"Real nice job with the lettuce back there today Jackie, real nice. Think I could get another mild sauce packet? You know how I like 'em, just, it's the new guy and all, but you get it. Think John is gonna stop by around lunch time? I sure hope so, haven't seen that guy in a few..."

"Hey, see ya on the flip side, keep the ground beef warm for me, alright? You know I'll be around, at my local hang out, the Taco Bell!"

lmao'd

Areola Grande

:taco: :ducksiren: SECRET MENU ITEMS :ducksiren: :taco:

1. The Cheesarito
Perhaps Taco Bell's most popular secret menu item is the Cheesarito. It's melted cheese, scallions, and taco sauce in a soft tortilla. This cheap snack packs a ton of flavor in a tiny package.

2. The Enchirito

The beloved Enchirito was inexplicably removed from Taco Bell's regular menu in 2013. But, don't worry, you can still order this fan favorite enchilada and burrito mash-up. Most employees will understand exactly what you mean, but just in case, ask for an enchilada stuffed with beans, beef, and cheese.

3. The Hulk
All you have to do is add guac to an average bean and cheese burrito. For a party in your mouth, make sure to ask for some guacamole. We all know guac is extra, but it's worth it.

4. The Incredible Hulk
Make sure you clarify which version of the Hulk you are ordering. Just to be safe, ask for a five-layer burrito with guacamole instead of nacho cheese. Guac makes everything better.

5. Double Grilled Quesadilla
For a little extra crunch, ask for your quesadilla to be grilled twice. You'll never have to worry about getting a soggy quesadilla again.

6. The Superman
Definitely the most filling item on the Taco Bell secret menu, the Superman puts all other burritos to shame. Ask for a double-beef burrito loaded with sour cream, guacamole, tortilla strips, and potatoes.

7. Chili Cheese Burrito
AKA the Chilito. Just ask for chili cheese rolled into a soft, flour tortilla or add chili cheese to any burrito. Be prepared for the delicious mess that will ensue.

8. Doritos Shell Anything
The Doritos Locos tacos swept the nation. But you can add these bad boys to just about anything for a little extra flavor and crunch. The options are limitless.

9. Fresco Style
For all the vegan peeps out there just ask for your order 'fresco' style. They'll take out all the cheese and sour cream and substitute it for pico de gallo. You can also try substituting the meat for black beans to add a little more protein.

10. Lava Sauce Anything
Taco Bell's infamous lava sauce was recently discontinued. But, did you know you can make your own? Mix a side of nacho cheese with 2-3 packets of fire sauce or make your own and add this spicy goodness to anything your heart desires.

Twenty Four

Thought you would get a kick out of that, glad ya did friend :)

google THIS

Geez, it's about drat time. I'm so sick of restaurants these days with their microtransaction-based "pay-to-eat" business models. Finally you don't have to be a taco whale to become an actual irl whale

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

:lmao:

but f'real .33 cent tacos are not worth driving to Taco Bell every loving day. there's no place in town that I want to visit every single day (besides my own residence, but I'm not really visiting here am I?), and if I were to start going somewhere every day, Tbell would be way, waaaaaay down the list.

Also, one taco is kind of like one beer. you really need two or three to get where you're going.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
If someone drove past Taco Bell on their way home every day I guess I could see it. There are definitely places in my life I'd go to every day if I could, and when I lived in Philly I would get off the trolley right outside this one Mexican place and have soup and a taco maybe 3-4 times a week, but I don't know, I just don't know.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
For just $10 per month, you too could sponsor an American homeless person with one free meal per day.

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

For just $10 per month, you too could sponsor an American homeless person with one free meal per day.

while I like what you're saying, calling one taco a "meal" is pretty generous. definitely give tacos to unhoused people tho.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

rear end-penny posted:

while I like what you're saying, calling one taco a "meal" is pretty generous. definitely give tacos to unhoused people tho.

I definitely could have worded that better

Ass-penny

it's all good VS. how is Kacie? did I spell that right?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
She's good, she's stuffing her beak with popcorns. We've gotten really close over the last few months. She really trusts me. We communicate a lot, Ive learned a lot of her different ways of calling, what's a location call, what's a call for attention, or when she needs something. She observes me a lot, seems fascinated with the way I do things. But I'm kind of a goof ball around her to keep her entertained. I dance a lot towards her and get her dancing too, then I'll pick her up and we'll go flying around the house with her on my shoulder, making motorcycles sounds with her wings outspread. We go on walks and car rides. Eat french fries and fruits and grain and stuff. If she can get on the bed she'll hang with me while I nap and then wake me up by nibbling on my finger. She's a great alarm clock and keeps me on schedule pretty well. She tells me when it's bed time and I can turn off her lights. And she really likes scritches. She'll run over to me and duck her head down, fluffing out her neck feathers so I can massage her checks and neck. She likes when I massage around her eyes too 👀

Ass-penny

That's super cute, thank you for sharing:3:

Areola Grande

Viginti Septem posted:

She's good, she's stuffing her beak with popcorns. We've gotten really close over the last few months. She really trusts me. We communicate a lot, Ive learned a lot of her different ways of calling, what's a location call, what's a call for attention, or when she needs something. She observes me a lot, seems fascinated with the way I do things. But I'm kind of a goof ball around her to keep her entertained. I dance a lot towards her and get her dancing too, then I'll pick her up and we'll go flying around the house with her on my shoulder, making motorcycles sounds with her wings outspread. We go on walks and car rides. Eat french fries and fruits and grain and stuff. If she can get on the bed she'll hang with me while I nap and then wake me up by nibbling on my finger. She's a great alarm clock and keeps me on schedule pretty well. She tells me when it's bed time and I can turn off her lights. And she really likes scritches. She'll run over to me and duck her head down, fluffing out her neck feathers so I can massage her checks and neck. She likes when I massage around her eyes too 👀

how does she react to a spicy potato soft taco

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
we just got Taco Bell in my country and I’m really not sure what to think of that

Areola Grande

Bargearse posted:

we just got Taco Bell in my country and I’m really not sure what to think of that

watch ur sodium levels but otherwise go w/ god

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Areola Grande posted:

watch ur sodium levels but otherwise go w/ god

thank you for your sage wisdom

Areola Grande

:tipshat:

Finger Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmpcs8-QYHQ

Bargearse

I might give them a try this weekend and if I do I’ll report back

not sure how well they’ll do in the long run, we’ve already got some well-established tex-mex chains like Guzman y Gomez and Salsas. it’s probably going to turn out like that time Starbucks opened up in Australia, didn’t bother doing the research, and flopped hard

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This is totally something I would have used daily in college then by the time I'd graduated forgotten to cancel with the excitement of the first "real" job (bullshit all jobs are real, but that's how you think after taking on a ton of debt). Anyway this will work, but better value expand to all of YUM, let me get an extra topping on a personal pizza at the hut once a day, or some nuggets at KFC.

Keep people coming to all your brands.

Basically when can I spend 20 minutes being unsure what line I want to stand in to use my subscription at the Combination Pizza Hut Taco Bell

Also my cat loves nacho supreme and gets angry if I don't get one.Its the sour cream he wants that tangy mix of nacho cheese and sour cream, but just a little don't wanna grease the kitty up and make a mess in the box.

Twenty Four

Cross posting this from something someone posted in the fast-food forum:

Apparently, Taco Bell discontinued the beef burrito. WTF. You have beef, you have tortillas. What's next, no Tacos at Taco Bell?

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Bright Bart posted:

Seems like a reasonable deal until you realize it's just over 33 cents a taco but only if you get one every day for a month, and I'm wondering if even a single coupon for a taco for $0.33 would be a driver to head to Taco Bell more than a few times before the novelty wears off.

The $2 I'd use to get a bus there and back would cost me more than just grabbing a pile of tacos whenever I happen to see a Taco Bell.
24 pointed out that it'd just make people need to buy more stuff because that one taco isn't doing poo poo for an adult. Stacking free tacos to get a few at a time wouldn't be bad but I'm sure they won't go for that and miss out selling at least a soda per taco. Clever way to make ppl feel obligated to go to taco bell.
I'd get it if I worked there tho and leave work after making myself my free taco which would just be a bag of toppings with a shell at the bottom.

pixaal

I dunno if my work was right next to a tb I might grab a taco as a snack for the drive home a few nights a week. Fourth meal doesn't have to be after dinner it can be a snack before cooking dinner.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

I refuse to consider this a taco.

deep dish peat moss

In a cyberpunk future

man in tv commercial: For whom

(LOUD BELL SOUND)

man in tv commercial: ... the bell tolls.

Taco Bell Dog: TaCos for me!

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

I refuse to consider this a taco.

does that mean ur not even gonna try the new chicken wings?!?

doritto

Areola Grande posted:

does that mean ur not even gonna try the new chicken wings?!?

The chicken wings are actually pretty good, little pricy (for tb) though

😍 Decided I was going to try the pass out and see how much I actually use it. I feel like a member of the prestigious Taco Bell country club.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q14WYsbFrJk

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
"hello i'm here for my 1 taco, please" :)

everyone at taco bell groans at my poo poo

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Ass-penny

doritto posted:

The chicken wings are actually pretty good, little pricy (for tb) though

😍 Decided I was going to try the pass out and see how much I actually use it. I feel like a member of the prestigious Taco Bell country club.

doritto, truly you are livin' mas

Twenty Four

Taco bell drops the beef burrito from the menu and starts serving chicken wings. what the hell.

pixaal

But they own KFC already ????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

my style is more to eat $10 worth of taco bell all at once, once a month