Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
I wonder if part of it is also the driver's side switching. So even if you've practiced, you're now having to flip everything and also pay attention to the opposite road side switching as well. So people who are really familiar with stick, just have to mainly deal with driving flip. And people who practiced before the race, now have to do it with their left arm.

I've never driven a car set for the opposite side, are the gas, brake and clutch also reversed? That's got to mess you up too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Was there even a U-Turn this season? I don't mind it, good vibes are welcome considering.

It gave them chance to play with the format a bit. Wonder if the chartered flights will be something they stick with going forward, assuming they've even been renewed? Not sure I've heard yet.