Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Yeah I liked this season overall, closest thing to taxi troubles was that poor guy wandering by who got accosted for directions by both teams. I am curious how fast the third place team did the memory challenge since they didn't show it.

I also liked that it felt like we spent more time with everyone, less teams due to the pandemic and the pacing with the non-elim rounds felt good to me. I just feel they should also make the first leg non-elim for both this game and Survivor, let people get their bearings. I do appreciate the people going on the shows having done their homework and preparation. And getting to see how much crew they had there was hilarious. Always fun trying to spot the cameras in those crowded cars so it is good to see them all get a spotlight.

I hope we get another season soon, though it will be rough to film for a while yet for many reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU