Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Yeah the little pictures were different but the right to left or left to right was there to follow. The dudes are just abysmal at Amazing Race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jesus Christ. The two eliminated teams in no way deserved to come back. Should have brought in some of the alternates

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Glad to see the biggest rear end in a top hat on the race bite the dust, and it being his fault is satisfying. Shame the very nice Sheri had to lose too

Why didn’t Arun and his daughter have to do a speed bump? Lame

Corsica is gorgeous! I want to visit

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

ShakeZula posted:

Intercutting the Amazing Race mistake noise montage with Kim literally talking about the mistake noise was just perfect

I am fully supporting the flight attendants at this point, but this is the rare season where I'd honestly be fine with any of the remaining teams winning.

Even Arun and Natalie? I like them but they don't deserve it

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Good episode and good winners

But what the gently caress changing the air time for the last episode?! My wife and I turned on the TV at 7:58 and saw a spoiler because the episode was halfway over. Then we had to wait until the next day to watch it from the start. We had been excited for the night and the time change ruined it!