Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Lmao Michael and Moe have the honor of being the first team eliminated, twice! That's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

lmao I love it

also dear god why is Sherri doing another height challenge

I saw that and almost threw something at my TV. I get that they're both terrified of heights (which is already not great for TAR) but Sheri jumping on that grenade without a fight was actually pretty impressive. But then Akbar started hassling her about being slow when she's TERRIFIED annoyed me. Dude, cut the lady some slack, you would be the exact same way. But now they're getting to a second height challenge, and instead of taking turns, she's going AGAIN. I really wonder if it's Akbar forcing her to/throwing a fit about doing it himself, or if she's just that drat selfless. Either way, she's my favorite between the two of them. She may not be the best racer, but she's not an rear end in a top hat at least.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Wait there's a discord for this? Someone shoot me an invite.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Yea, I figured there wouldn't be a discord dedicated to just TAR. I think there's only like five of us here that watch it. I just wasn't sure if there was a TAR channel on the TVIV discord I was missing or something.

Man, I forgot all the goon discord servers I joined last year during all that poo poo.