Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

jng2058 posted:

I haven't driven stick in like 25 years, I'm not sure I could still do it properly in an empty parking lot with my correct hand, much less with reversed hands under Race conditions!

same. It's probably been 15 for me but doing it reversed in a smaller foreign car with a camera in my face probably wouldn't work out well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The belt was right there and all they had to do is copy it. I’m amazed by the stupidity of people.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Studio posted:

Shoutouts to the lone black family, The Black Family.

This kills me every single time

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Akbar eating poo poo was fantastic.

Also, the more I see of Ryan, the more I feel like maybe he actually did the crimes. Dude has a really unsettling calmness.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TyrantWD posted:

I don’t get why Sheri and Akbar didn’t try to get more in shape for the return to the race.

I understand the first time around you don’t know what to expect and don’t get 19 months to prepare, but when basic physical fitness and stamina were your weakness the first time around and you get a year and a half to prepare to return to the race, maybe put in a little effort. It is not like you would be wasting time learning a niche skill like driving a manual when you live in a country full of automatic cars.

It is so silly when people use terms like “we gave it our best effort” or “we left it all out on the field” - 90% of the work is the preparation. If you didn’t do any, then no, you didn’t give it your best effort.

I saw elsewhere that the pandemic really upped the need for assistance their program provided and I think they were just spending all of their time on that, which is understandable.