Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

IcePhoenix posted:

I can totally understand the stress of being in the race causing this kind of freakout.

Also I've never driven stick but I can absolutely understand the suddenness of the stick being on the other side just completely breaking your ability to drive it.

I haven't driven stick in like 25 years, I'm not sure I could still do it properly in an empty parking lot with my correct hand, much less with reversed hands under Race conditions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Riptor posted:

As a completely unrelated note I just read on Wikipedia that in 2019 the Vietnamese version of the show did a leg in North Korea. Goddamn

Now that's hard core.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Well there was that ad at the end of the finale encouraging people to apply to be on the next season, so there are definitely plans to do another one. Dunno if we'll see it before sometime in 2023, though.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

ShakeZula posted:

Man, that last memory challenge was pretty tricky, I love it.

Was definitely rooting for Raquel and Kayla, but Kim and Penn are definitely worthy winners, no complaints there. Would love to see the girls back for another try at some point.

While that would be cool, if anyone gets another shot it should be some of the teams that couldn't come back after the break. Probably not the couple who broke up, but may one of the three teams torpedoed by injury, COVID, or pregnancy.