Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

blue squares posted:

Glad to see the biggest rear end in a top hat on the race bite the dust, and it being his fault is satisfying. Shame the very nice Sheri had to lose too

Why didn’t Arun and his daughter have to do a speed bump? Lane

They kind of did - as I recall, their start time was after everyone else's?

Also, yes, tremendous glee at the failure being his own. My wife and I were yelling about him being Division 1 the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

Studio posted:

It's funny going into what is 99% a non elimination leg. I'm feeling very "I just hope the racers have a good time" :)

Often I'm annoyed at non-elims, not always, I like when a team I like is saved.

But in this season? Let them play. These people have been cooped up in their house for a year, the show arranged a lot of tasks and people, and I get the feeling it's just... why not let them play a little extra? this is a happy time. Let them enjoy it. So they decided to have more (I believe; I haven't actually checked the numbers but it feels right) non-elims.

It gives me warm fuzzies.