Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I was a little bummed that they're going to be doing chartered flights, since that takes away some of the drama, but the increased amount of self-driving should make up for that nicely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

njsykora posted:

Editors having a loving whale of a time with that road block. I imagine whoever came up with that just leaning back at their desk when it first came to mind and cackling.

Intercutting the Amazing Race mistake noise montage with Kim literally talking about the mistake noise was just perfect

I am fully supporting the flight attendants at this point, but this is the rare season where I'd honestly be fine with any of the remaining teams winning.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

blue squares posted:

Even Arun and Natalie? I like them but they don't deserve it

I don't expect them to have a realistic chance in the end, but if they manage to beat the other teams head-to-head in the finale I'd say they deserve it enough for me. Arun's fairly abrupt heel turn has definitely caught me off-guard though.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Man, that last memory challenge was pretty tricky, I love it.

Was definitely rooting for Raquel and Kayla, but Kim and Penn are definitely worthy winners, no complaints there. Would love to see the girls back for another try at some point.