Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'd probably watch a season of Huell's Rules.

Now I'm trying to think of other spinoff directions they might go in once BCS is over, and all I can think about is how funny it would be for Lalo to host a cooking show on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Mister Speaker posted:

I'd probably watch a season of Huell's Rules.

Now I'm trying to think of other spinoff directions they might go in once BCS is over, and all I can think about is how funny it would be for Lalo to host a cooking show on YouTube.

He does https://youtu.be/OZwbCsONsSE

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Oh for gently caress's sake I knew my imagination wasn't that good. Thanks, lmao.

OK, what about 'Mike's Hard Lemonade': A short sitcom where Mike works as a 'fixer' for Kaylee's lemonade stand.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i watched maybe 4 or 5 episodes a few years ago so im kind of an expert and my takeaway was that there were some kinda cool set ups for good jokes but they never took em at least in the episodes i saw so i got frustrated and stopped

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

The Walrus posted:

lol that that hosed up looking kid from friday night lights has the biggest career from this show of anyone rn

and married kirsten dunst

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro
Worst part of the show - people spelling her name "Skylar".

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Enjoyed the show when I watched it. Didn't really think about it being more than watch a man make stupid mistakes and digging himself into a deeper and deeper pit.

Then about season 4 it got kind of boring and nothing was really happening. Then it picked up again and yeah.

Its got absolutely no rewatch value, it's just a big dumb pile of weasiling out of lies and making stupid mistakes.

Kinda wish america would stop making shows where mexicans are all violent gangstas or cops though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The entire country is washed in sepia tone to be fair