Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

for fucks sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5Y67C9DWA

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Farecoal

There he go

I use the white noise app from those guys, it's pretty good (and it's got rain sounds of course)

free hubcaps

FutonForensic

soaked to the bone

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

rain, rain, don't delay
come and never go away

free hubcaps

John Fogerty famously asked "Who'll stop the rain?" and I'm here to tell you definitively that the answer is no one, no one will stop the rain.

Finger Prince

https://i.imgur.com/bITC0Qf.mp4

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

Twenty Four

I'm stressed, but this thread is what I need, thanks!

free hubcaps

it's a day week month year eternity for ducks

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
Is it bad to say that I actually live somewhere where it rains most of the year (rarely romantic summer showers, but mostly either the kind of relentless steady “light” rain that seeps into everything, or torrential, cold, harsh sideways rain that laughs in the face of umbrellas) and I’m SO OVER IT?

(I love anime rain as much as the next yob and I love the sound of rain and everything, but I fricking hate living somewhere where it rains all the bloody time! It s u c k s.)

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

free hubcaps

Uria aalge posted:

Is it bad to say that I actually live somewhere where it rains most of the year (rarely romantic summer showers, but mostly either the kind of relentless steady “light” rain that seeps into everything, or torrential, cold, harsh sideways rain that laughs in the face of umbrellas) and I’m SO OVER IT?

(I love anime rain as much as the next yob and I love the sound of rain and everything, but I fricking hate living somewhere where it rains all the bloody time! It s u c k s.)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lol :rip:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have listened to this sound for about a months worth of time so far. the white noise app is the only phone app i've paid money for. this is such a good sound, specifically.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Farecoal posted:

I use the white noise app from those guys, it's pretty good (and it's got rain sounds of course)

white noise app buddies

Farecoal

There he go

Heather Papps posted:

white noise app buddies

Personally I can't wait until they ruin it with a future update and I have to find another one

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

where did you find this footage of me?

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

I appreciate you providing original rain content for the thread!

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

Enfys

alexandriao

im piiiiissin in the raaaaiiin, im piiiiisssin in the raaaiiiin, let eeeeveryone say how im piiiissin in the raain

alexandriao

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/eX4S2Pm_d.png :nws:

free hubcaps

lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

free hubcaps

:yeah:

free hubcaps

Enfys

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

biosterous

rain ghosts having a rain party (in the rain)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan
Also I keep having new phone backgrounds thanks to this thread

free hubcaps

Heather Papps

hello friend

rivers getting high

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Feb 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

Heather Papps posted:

rivers getting high

moominhouse!!! :3:

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Feb 8, 2022