Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I've always wanted one of those cool boxes that mimics the weather with real rain and clouds and stuff

I was gonna link it to a place with the highest rainfall on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

free hubcaps posted:

sure friend!

bonus non-anime but animated extremely good one:

Do you happen to have a vertical one? That second one is beautiful but my phone crops it weird for the lock screen

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan

Twenty Four posted:

Thanks again for the rain gifs, pretty soothing and I appreciate them! I predict I will make this same post again because I am feeling it!

Me too

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan
:glomp:

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan
Also I keep having new phone backgrounds thanks to this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan

free hubcaps posted:

I've been playing ghost of tsushima again, and like everything else in the game the rain is really beautiful. Also I realized I can make rain gifs anywhere, anytime in the game!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1536334697516736513

Except how do I download that for my phone background if it's a tweet

BTW thanks everyone this thread is exclusively phone backgrounds for months now