Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the most powerful?
Nakajima
Kenoh
Mutoh
Marufuji
Hayata
Go
Kenoh's hairdresser
View Results

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress

https://twitter.com/noahglobal/status/1563867709783572480

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The replies on the Japanese announcement are going harder on Nakajima after this second injury

"I think the company should think very carefully. It's not an accident, it's an incident."

"Baba-san said, "It is second-rate to get injured, and third-rate to cause injury." I don't think Okada is second-rate this time, but the player who let him get injured must be third-rate."

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

At least one person was saying that Okada was meant to duck that kick but man, I don’t see how that’s possible because things seemed so quick

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
I mean it’s Nakajima: the guy is apparently a bit of a dick and this is the third time in two months he’s done it (and he’s always been someone that’s worked stiff which I personally like but I’m also not the person in the ring and I assume there are lines and ways of doing it): and add it the Kento stuff and you don’t get a great picture. The reaction of Japanese fans to this mirrors the above (seen reference of some Baba quote about getting injured being bad but injuring someone else being worse) and it makes you feel like they need to do something at this point.

Not watched the tournament as I’ve been busy but the idea of Hideki vs Kaito is great and so I shall try to watch that - great that Hideki is back in Japan again. I’ve seen people implying that he might do the “doesn’t work for me brother” thing on the day but I assume that they’d sort that stuff out before they booked a final if it would be a problem (plus he beat Mutoh).

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Kenoh recorded a YouTube video from his car advising young wrestlers if they want to beat Kazuyuki Fujita that they have to kick him in his humongous cock.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

IceAgeComing posted:

I mean it’s Nakajima: the guy is apparently a bit of a dick and this is the third time in two months he’s done it (and he’s always been someone that’s worked stiff which I personally like but I’m also not the person in the ring and I assume there are lines and ways of doing it): and add it the Kento stuff and you don’t get a great picture. The reaction of Japanese fans to this mirrors the above (seen reference of some Baba quote about getting injured being bad but injuring someone else being worse) and it makes you feel like they need to do something at this point.

Not watched the tournament as I’ve been busy but the idea of Hideki vs Kaito is great and so I shall try to watch that - great that Hideki is back in Japan again. I’ve seen people implying that he might do the “doesn’t work for me brother” thing on the day but I assume that they’d sort that stuff out before they booked a final if it would be a problem (plus he beat Mutoh).
Mind expounding on the Kento stuff? I knew they were both under Diamond Ring, but I don't know the backstage drama involved.

Don't like how Hideki just holds the pin after winning, he did it again vs Go. He is admittedly pretty good at what he does but him just showing up straight from the US and winning matches left and right just doesn't sit well with me, but this is Pro-Wrestling NOAH

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Anyone watching the finals?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

This ring announcer is much too English. He sounds like he's doing the meat raffle at a flat roofed pub.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

Anyone watching the finals?

I'll be catching the main event tomorrow, but this year has really been the end of my enjoyment

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Thus far nothing annoying but not much of anything.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Got here just in time for Kenoh!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
hahaha Lady O-Khan

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was determined not to watch this but then I remembered Great O-Khan was on the show goddammit.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
THE DISRESPECT

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenoh's plan going into this match was to murder The Great O-Khan. Now he actually has a reason for wanting to!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Muta and a fan

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

fez_machine posted:

Muta and a fan

This loving guy :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenoh: You want shenanigans, huh? Here's some shenanigans!
Just starts murdering people.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Just avoided Kazarian eye

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
honestly I love this poo poo but it ain't as hype as the NJPW main match style

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
gosh that avalanche had some distance

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
this is real good

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
holy poo poo!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Good. Don't be a stopped clock, NOAH.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fans in the front row weeping with happiness :shobon:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
wish his shining wizards looked better/more impactful. very non-NOAH result so very good. A little bit of an Muto tribute act now though

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Thank gently caress for Noah not being Noah for once.

Not least because Kiyo vs Kenoh is a guaranteed banger whenever it happens.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Huh, pretty odd booking. Kenoh shouldn't be going V0 and Kaito shouldn't be losing another GHC title shot right now. Maybe a draw?

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Did Mutoh also teach Kaito the "this doesn't work for me brother" move?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I guess the winner is challenging in Ariake so they want their biggest match for that so Kaito/Kenoh makes sense from that context.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
They drew 2,988 for the show. A great number.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stall_19 posted:

They drew 2,988 for the show. A great number.

The Great O-Khan does it again!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/noahglobal/status/1566031978625138688?t=5iSLTXuLfbuaZpejTrlbrw&s=19

Hope they do this match at WK

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/noah_ghc/status/1566057740178702336?t=eEoUgCDWgsGMR8CVEfqVdw&s=19

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Deleted

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Huh not sure why, it was just this match graphic featuring their new young boy

https://twitter.com/noah_ghc/status/1566068348521414656?t=dhU8P9lqbrQO2fr5Hnp7Qw&s=19

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The two highest tier seating at the Mutoh retirement dome show (500k and 100k) have sold out in the presale.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

There is no God

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

There is no God

He hasn't retired yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

The two highest tier seating at the Mutoh retirement dome show (500k and 100k) have sold out in the presale.

Goddamn. Get that money, Mutoh!