Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

thank you for welcoming me to bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky

btw i typed that i did not copy paste it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

frump truck

hello... again!

i'm brank gornky but i dont know what that other stuff is. i'm scared

barnold

teen witch

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

is a man not entitled to the bubba of his gubba

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

[slide guitar]...I wanna luv u!

Twenty Four

lol

nut

organizing a wildcat with all the other workers who have to closed caption Charlie brown’s parents

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
but you ain't got no bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky, lootenant dan!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Manifisto

Senator, I served with bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky. I knew bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky. Bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky.

ty nesamdoom!

barnold

Manifisto posted:

Senator, I served with bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky. I knew bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky. Bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky.

:vince:

barnold

nut

weird, his name is my name too

idiotsavant
you said it, brother

free hubcaps

CC: BYOB

Hi all- just heard from upstairs that Clarence Joober was terminated from his position on the board and partnership this morning; the firm's going to trade under bubba gubba borba lindsten flambin'trink brank gornky from now on. Please update your letterhead.

barnold

thinkin bout gornky

google THIS

Oh yeah like that Offspring song, or maybe it was Def Leppard?

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Just remember whatever t-shirts you get all proceeds go to get their lead singer out of jail.

frump truck

hello... again!

joober flambin'

gornky

frump truck

hello... again!

barnold

:vince:

barnold

google THIS posted:

f-f-f-flambin!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
this thread is super handy because i was just wondering what the bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Nobody ever asks *HOW* is bubba gubba borba lidsten joober

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Blornt? Crim bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' TRINK BRANK GORNKY?! Forbo laga blupblup greebo, gorpa!

frump truck

hello... again!

Bright Bart posted:

Nobody ever asks *HOW* is bubba gubba borba lidsten joober

gornky

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Docebit te dicere ineptias

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

i know that feel

Dads Dip Cup

we are now the knights who say, "bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Cardi BYOB posted:

Blornt? Crim bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' TRINK BRANK GORNKY?! Forbo laga blupblup greebo, gorpa!

:nyd: Blornpo?!?

crrrrimmmmm :killdozer:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

Ok so an internet robot a) thinks "gubba" is a bad word and b) clearly thinks this is a very specific person, possibly Patrick Swayze

google THIS fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 25, 2022

Escape From Noise

Who put the bubba in the gubba borba lindtsen?
Who put the joober in the flambin' trink brank gornky?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

:nyd: Blornpo?!?

crrrrimmmmm :killdozer:

Gruuuuuuuuumbo criiiiimmmmm. "Flambin'" gornky cra burbo vabaga bumbum gronpo cra daggala. Bernp.

Dads Dip Cup

barnold

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise