Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Penguin Patrol posted:

BOTYC: 1/10 - Miho Abe - JTO TakaTaichiMania 3

I think any birthday where Minoru Suzuki personally delivers your cake would have to be considered a BOTYC. Happened after the very heartfelt main event of Taichi vs DOUKI and some post-match promos.

Timestamped to about 7:15 when the birthday starts, and there are English subtitles that can be turned on (highly recommended):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soi3YcDZ-vg&t=435s

Yes. Suzuki-gun ichiban!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Best New Move inspired by a Promotions founder after smack talking that promotion in an interview: Okada's Cobra twist Flowsion NJPW Dominion 5/1/22

Okada busting out an Inoki Enguri than doing a Cobra Twist into a Emerald Flowsion is the silly, over done stuff I love in Wrestling

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Best own of the year: Jay White telling Cole he wasn't facing him for the IWGP title

Jay has had an amazing week on the mic God drat

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

POTYC: Jun Kasai & El Desperado - JTO (9/6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iER44mJApI

promo of the year after the match of the year

Yeah that was awesome

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Line of the Year - ZSJ telling Daniel Garcia to Pack it in Daniel - AEW Dynamite 6/14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah before the turn/Pandemic EVIL matches ended up just being very much the same and it felt like he stalled out. I thought the heel turn would do him some good but nope it's the same problem