Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

Segment of the year: The Elite vs BCC, AEW Dynamite (5/17)

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

Elbow Drop of the Year:
Kojima vs Punk, Forbidden Door 6/25

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

"I'm not crying, YOU're crying!:cry:" of the year: Eddie Kingston's reaction to winning the Strong championship in Korakuen Hall, NJPW Strong Independence Day Night 2

Nth it's amazing

Shard fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 5, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pylons posted:

POTYC: "It's just a job." - Claudio Castagnoli, ROH Honor Club 8/17

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1692327699698872377

I can feel that energy. It's just a job.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love it because MJF's character is always going on about not caring about wrestling, not being a mark etc when it's so very clear that he's as in tune to all the memes as well all are.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Feel good moment of the year: Eddie Kingston finally beats Claudio for the ROH World's Heavyweight Championship

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

way better than when Jericho tried to get GFY over

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Worst Segment of the Year: MJF and Adam Cole featuring Samoa Joe AEW Dynamite 11/22/2023

Best Segment of the Year: Christian Father of the Year AEW Dynamite 11/22/2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

that poor girl's head

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

So ya'll are saying that NJPW is washed and dying?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Worst segment of 2023: Golden Jets/Big Bill and Ricky Starks - AEW Dynamite 12/13/2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I had to turn the volume down and leave the room it was really embarrassing

as my daughter would say - cringe.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Most Power Alex posted:

I have a high pain tolerance and even I felt how bad that was.

you could tell even the wrestlers felt it. The mentioned it like three times between Kenny, Omega and Starks.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lexi is jacked wow

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Barry Bluejeans posted:

POTYC: "You boo a mother?! How daaaaaaare you?" (Shayna Wayne joins The Patriarchy - Collision, December 23rd)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGbFuWIQmgM

Oh my god I just saw this and holy poo poo lol. Christian is the best heel going today and this is my favorite angle in AEW of the entire year.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Main Event segment of the year: Joe/Swerve/Hangman and Hook over the AEW world title

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Every time Lexi sees Dalton

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pylons posted:

Promo of the Year Contender: Christian Cage doxxes Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite 2/21

2nd and comeback of the year - "Come down to the ring, and I'll put you in the ground right next to him." - Daniel Garcia's response to Christian Cage's doxxing of his dead daddy

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SG Bamboo posted:

Honoable Mention for Best Entrance: GoD bring back the Sex Music for Tama's last match - New Beginning in Sapporo Feb 24th

Tama in the face paint and doing the wacky arms to Guerilla Tactics brought me right back to 2014, it was fantastic

Is Tama retiring?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Seconded

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Coolest move that didn't finish the match: - Jeff Cobb hits a beautiful spear on Yota Tsuji to inflict both physical but also spiritual damage considering it is Tsuji's finisher - New Japan Cup 3/10

That beefy man sped through the air like a great muscly arrow, it was beautiful

That's my monster

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

POTYC: Will Ospreay IS THE FEELING - AEW Dynamite: Big Bu$iness 3/13

BRUV

it reminded me of Mox's best promos where he rallied you and you were ready to follow him into hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

that's so so good