Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

If you think about it, dying a virgin is way more interesting and notable than dying as a sex haver. Maybe it can be your "thing" OP. Like, it can separate you from the masses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dying a virgin from being nailed to a cross maybe

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
have you thought about monk living OP

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lmao people are actually in here saying go to bars during the most violently contagious wave of the pandemic so far

don't do that op.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's ok virgins are immune to covid

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's ok virgins are immune to covid

This is actually true. The virus recognizes that there’s not going to be any reproducing going on here, so they just abandon ship.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It'll be onto them to repopulate the earth after Omega covid kills everyone

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Lol at everything itt

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

why the cat ears? do you have a waifu?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that sucks op

i have had sex tens of times, sometimes even with other people. a wise man once said the best part is the cumming but we should also appreciate the nudity

you should hire someone to have sex with you for money where it is legal to hire someone to have sex with you for money

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

that sucks op

i have had sex tens of times, sometimes even with other people. a wise man once said the best part is the cumming but we should also appreciate the nudity

you should hire someone to have sex with you for money where it is legal to hire someone to have sex with you for money

This is good advice for people who just want to cum but not people who want the validation associated with finding someone who wants to make you cum

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

The Walrus posted:

OP here is my honest suggestion and I promise you if you just do these things you will be happier and get the confidence to talk to more people in no time. A lot of social anxieties come from lack of confidince in my opinion.

1. Drink More Water - get a sodastream to make it sparkling and drink minimum 4L a day. This helps with every single thing in terms of keeping your body running properly.

2. Shower or bathe daily but don't wash your face with soap ever (give a good rinse), and don't shampoo every day - I like to have a long bath every night where I smoke some weed and watch Mythbusters on my phone, it's relaxing and helps me get some good thinking done often as well.

3. Cook for yourself, and learn to like vegetables - cooking is actually pretty fun and easy and it's easy to make really tasty stuff from scratch. Try cooking some chicken thighs under your broiler and pairing with some roasted broccoli and sweet potatoes (make sure you are seasoning everything - meat and veg both! get some good spice mixes and or buy some crispy chili oil or something like that - or just hot sauce works too). Make a sauce by sauteeing some garlic, then adding ketchup soy sauce and honey. Easy healthy and delicious. The Good Eats series by Alton Brown is a great starting point for learning some basic techniques and how to think about food. You might not like vegetables now but I promise you, start with getting a bit of veg in the bite with your meat and starch and just chew it all at once. Before long you'll be mowing whole broccoli pieces no problem.

4. Exercise for an hour a day. Doesn't need to be strenuous. Start with going for a 45 minute walk (at a moderate or quick pace if you can) and then getting home and just doing as many pushups and situps as you can. once a day.

do those 4 things and you life will improve hugely I guarantee you.

I do all these things and my life still sucks.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Automata 10 Pack posted:

try drinking even more water

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
What the hell? Is this thread real? How can people be virgins? I don't get it.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Stick your dick in your butt and go gently caress yourself!!!!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vlonald Prump posted:

This is good advice for people who just want to cum but not people who want the validation associated with finding someone who wants to make you cum

There is tinder and grindr for finding a partner to cum with for free

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
what will really bake your cookie is if you become a sexhaver and youre still the same dipshit. and the whole no sex thing was really nothing to get worked up over and if youre honest with yourself it was mainly a crutch to keep you from really facing up to yourself

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Automata 10 Pack posted:

Then you need to find other things to improve slightly to give yourself a small sense of personal gratification and accomplishment, and with it, confidence.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

OP:

You are not a bad looking guy but you can do a few things to help yourself.

Shave your face and get a haircut from a barber.

Ask for a "fade". Dont just cut it yourself to one length and let it grow out. This will help slim and lengthen your face. Comb it.

Dont let any potential partners see cat ears for a while.

Get a shirt with a collar, or maybe even a black v-neck. Black is slimmng and the neckline will compliment the roundness of your dome. Get some dark jeans that fit comfortably. Heavier dark denim works really well on larger dudes. Wear a belt, and get some fashionable but reasonable shoes. Converse are affordable and go with everything.

You are larger dude. You can change this relatively easily. Start walking an hour a day while listening to a podcast.

Clean your kitchen. Please. Its a very nice kitchen but anyone who comes over is gonna think you're a slob and theyre right.

Potential partners are generally looking for someone that can keep their poo poo together. If you want intimacy, which is something you should want (and CAN get), youre going to want someone who is a positive force in your life. To get that you need to give off the vibe that youve got your poo poo together.

Start with some basic grooming, tidy your place, and then begin to establish a routine that involves self care (grooming, maitenence of habitat, work, feeding yourself, exercise, and sleep). Literally write it down and follow it. Entertainment and leisure happens when these things have been achieved. Dont stay up all night posting or watching YouTube/streaming.

Do these things. You will find a positive partnership if you cultivate a sense of positivity. I believe in you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Lol ☝️

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Poohs Packin posted:

OP:

You are not a bad looking guy but you can do a few things to help yourself.

Shave your face and get a haircut from a barber.

Ask for a "fade". Dont just cut it yourself to one length and let it grow out. This will help slim and lengthen your face. Comb it.

Dont let any potential partners see cat ears for a while.

Get a shirt with a collar, or maybe even a black v-neck. Black is slimmng and the neckline will compliment the roundness of your dome. Get some dark jeans that fit comfortably. Heavier dark denim works really well on larger dudes. Wear a belt, and get some fashionable but reasonable shoes. Converse are affordable and go with everything.

You are larger dude. You can change this relatively easily. Start walking an hour a day while listening to a podcast.

Clean your kitchen. Please. Its a very nice kitchen but anyone who comes over is gonna think you're a slob and theyre right.

Potential partners are generally looking for someone that can keep their poo poo together. If you want intimacy, which is something you should want (and CAN get), youre going to want someone who is a positive force in your life. To get that you need to give off the vibe that youve got your poo poo together.

Start with some basic grooming, tidy your place, and then begin to establish a routine that involves self care (grooming, maitenence of habitat, work, feeding yourself, exercise, and sleep). Literally write it down and follow it. Entertainment and leisure happens when these things have been achieved. Dont stay up all night posting or watching YouTube/streaming.

Do these things. You will find a positive partnership if you cultivate a sense of positivity. I believe in you.

op won't do any of this as it requires effort lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Barely any effort. Its all day one poo poo.

Homeboy says he wants intimacy. Otherwise i would recommend going to any of the hard-working professionals in his local area.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

carry on then posted:

lmao people are actually in here saying go to bars during the most violently contagious wave of the pandemic so far

don't do that op.

gently caress that get a job as a bartender. It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to not get laid tending bar. Between customers, coworkers and other service industry folks it should take no time at all. Hell one of my coworkers looks like a more ugly version of Danny Devito and he's constantly crushing puss. The industry is also really desperate for people right now and you can get hired with no experience. The job has the added bonus of being physically demanding and you work all day on your feet so you'll lose weight easily especially if you walk or cycle to work. I gained twenty pounds during lockdown and lost it all again within three months of going back to work. Come to think of it I took a thirty year old Goon's virginity once. I'd offer to help you out but I'm in a committed relationship with two very wonderful women.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

yeah all the bartenders I know are in decent shape despite treating their body like a superfund site. standing up and moving around continues to be very good for you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Poasty posted:

Stick your dick in your butt and go gently caress yourself!!!!

drat never considered this before, thank you.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

there are women who will have sex with you for money. It's not the 70s anymore where they have pimps who beat them up or whatever, they just have websites now I think so i think it's ok. I dunno for sure I never paid for sex.

right now in my sex world im trying to make a baby and my dick bout to fall off god drat

yo, stop pulling out. you gotta leave it in

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Wtf, every time I hit on bartenders I’m told that I’m “being creepy” and “cut off” and “never allowed back in this bar”

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Wtf, every time I hit on bartenders I’m told that I’m “being creepy” and “cut off” and “never allowed back in this bar”

Yeah sorry it's kind of a one way street.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Walked in the strip club, had my jacket zipped up
Flashed the bartender, then stuck my dick in the tip cup

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Just died a virgin— ask me anything!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Vlonald Prump posted:

what

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Just died a virgin— ask me anything!

More like ChunTheAvoidable

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Start calling women “femoids”

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

just gently caress another big dude virgin and kill two birds stoned?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Outrail posted:

More like ChunTheAvoidable

:(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Start calling women “femoids”

they love this

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
The solution is simple.
Just never die.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

James Woods posted:

gently caress that get a job as a bartender. It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to not get laid tending bar. Between customers, coworkers and other service industry folks it should take no time at all. Hell one of my coworkers looks like a more ugly version of Danny Devito and he's constantly crushing puss. The industry is also really desperate for people right now and you can get hired with no experience. The job has the added bonus of being physically demanding and you work all day on your feet so you'll lose weight easily especially if you walk or cycle to work. I gained twenty pounds during lockdown and lost it all again within three months of going back to work. Come to think of it I took a thirty year old Goon's virginity once. I'd offer to help you out but I'm in a committed relationship with two very wonderful women.

hmm i wonder why the industry is desperate for people right now hmm hmm hmmery

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

bartenders all tend to be coke-heads and im not talking about root beer if you know what i mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Have you tried getting stuck in your washing machine?