Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Seriously anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
do you have some sort of a "body high?"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Do movies like "Your Highness" and 'A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" accurately depict the weed smoking lifestyle?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Borscht posted:

do you have some sort of a "body high?"

uhh, yes?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Do movies like "Your Highness" and 'A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" accurately depict the weed smoking lifestyle?

Never heard of either

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Can you suck your own dick?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Bismuth posted:

Can you suck your own dick?

no, but I did suck a dick once

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Alan 00X posted:

Never heard of either

In the first one I think they go back in time and get King Arthur stoned and in the second I think instead of the traditional fir tree they decorate a weed plant and put their presents underneath it. Do either of those things sound like something you'd do?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Alan 00X posted:

Any dick in a storm I guess

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Funky See Funky Do posted:

In the first one I think they go back in time and get King Arthur stoned and in the second I think instead of the traditional fir tree they decorate a weed plant and put their presents underneath it. Do either of those things sound like something you'd do?

no that's stupid. I like norse mythology

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I’m going to go ingest some Chocula.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Alan 00X posted:

no that's stupid. I like norse mythology

I knew it! More Hollywood lies.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
What species is your fursona?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
What's the best way to learn how to consistently space jump in Metroid: Zero Mission?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Can you pick me a lucky roulette number please? None of that fuckin double zero poo poo.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Can you pick me a lucky roulette number please? None of that fuckin double zero poo poo.

I don't gamble

Captain Splendid posted:

What's the best way to learn how to consistently space jump in Metroid: Zero Mission?

Go One, Two, Press

Bismuth posted:

What species is your fursona?

I'm a mew

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
This you?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
hell yes

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Alan 00X posted:

I don't gamble

Nobody asked you to, ylittle jerk!

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Nobody asked you to, ylittle jerk!

gently caress bitcoin and NFTs

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Alan 00X posted:

Go One, Two, Press

Holy poo poo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

What way does the water in the toilet go where you live?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Professor Shark posted:

What way does the water in the toilet go where you live?

why would I give a shark my personal info?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I just started smoking weed because it became legal in my area thus I'm no longer risking losing my job for smoking a weed. My two main reasons for smoking weed (indica) are 1) because I'm very high strung and I want something to calm me down and 2) I am a terrible sleeper and I want something to help me sleep that isn't Xanax or something habit forming that's terrible for my liver.

However I found smoking to be a huge hassle. Packing a pipe, having to smoke outside in the freezing cold because I don't want to stink up the house, etc. Plus cleaning out the pipe, having to discard ashes, etc.

Yesterday I just got an indica THC vape cartridge. This is my first time ever using a vape. I really like it, and it seems to get me just as high.

Is it a placebo? Does weed vape work as well as old fashioned burning nugz and inhaling it does? Is it a shorter high? A weaker high? Exactly the same?

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Idk if it's the same, but it's close. at least.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Blooster posted:

I just started smoking weed because it became legal in my area thus I'm no longer risking losing my job for smoking a weed. My two main reasons for smoking weed (indica) are 1) because I'm very high strung and I want something to calm me down and 2) I am a terrible sleeper and I want something to help me sleep that isn't Xanax or something habit forming that's terrible for my liver.

However I found smoking to be a huge hassle. Packing a pipe, having to smoke outside in the freezing cold because I don't want to stink up the house, etc. Plus cleaning out the pipe, having to discard ashes, etc.

Yesterday I just got an indica THC vape cartridge. This is my first time ever using a vape. I really like it, and it seems to get me just as high.

Is it a placebo? Does weed vape work as well as old fashioned burning nugz and inhaling it does? Is it a shorter high? A weaker high? Exactly the same?

Of course it's not a placebo, it's real THC from real weed and that poo poo will floor you if you take a big drag off it and aren't ready. Some of my most intense highs have been from vapes.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Devils Affricate posted:

Of course it's not a placebo, it's real THC from real weed and that poo poo will floor you if you take a big drag off it and aren't ready. Some of my most intense highs have been from vapes.

I guess I'm puzzled as to why isn't everyone doing it this way? My neighbors don't smell it and get pissed, my breath doesn't stink, it's so much quicker etc.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it a lot more expensive or something?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Alan 00x

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Alan XXX

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Blooster posted:

I guess I'm puzzled as to why isn't everyone doing it this way? My neighbors don't smell it and get pissed, my breath doesn't stink, it's so much quicker etc.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it a lot more expensive or something?

if you think vaping is next level wait until you try edibles :cool:

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
time for a super sativa hit

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blooster posted:

Vape cartridges go fast, you may be surprised how much of the vape liquid you burn

Other than that, it’s good poo poo typically, especially if it came from a reputable source. There had been some fears about people getting vape juice cut with dangerous chemicals a few years ago, but dispensaries have basically dealt with that

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
as my FIL would say 'indica, means in da couch hehehehe'

frh
Dec 6, 2014

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

if you think vaping is next level wait until you try edibles :cool:

Edibles are cool but they take way too long to hit me. Sometimes as long as four hours.

The only edible I absolutely loved was this one called Cheeba Chews indica. 70mg and I felt like I was on the moon. Sadly I had it with a friend and I cannot purchase them anywhere.

rotinaj posted:

Vape cartridges go fast, you may be surprised how much of the vape liquid you burn

Other than that, it’s good poo poo typically, especially if it came from a reputable source. There had been some fears about people getting vape juice cut with dangerous chemicals a few years ago, but dispensaries have basically dealt with that

Thank you for the info.

If I smoke this poo poo like once a day am I going to get popcorn lung?

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

You can get a dry herb vaporiser too. I have a lovely cheap Pathfinder (€15 on Ali) and i love it. Probably not suitable if you have any kind of tolerance because per hit it doesn't really vaporise that much, but for me it's totally fine.
I vape once or twice a week to make falling asleep easier (or to make being still awake in bed at 02.00 feel less horrible).

Tastes great too. If there's some fresh weed in there and temperature hasn't reached the normal temperature yet, it tastes and smells so nice like pine and fresh cut wood.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Alan 00X posted:

Why only once? What was it like? Is it something you see yourself doing again?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blooster posted:

Thank you for the info.

If I smoke this poo poo like once a day am I going to get popcorn lung?

No, the popcorn lung was from lovely additives being put in to cut the volume of the weed juice. Don’t vape juuls or whatever those things are, and don’t buy vape carts from Joe blow on the street, buy them from a reputable dispensary with up-front testing results about purity and the like.

Edit: I’m vaping some hybrid NF1 from a dispensary in mass, ama

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Did it put you in-da-couch op?

ha ha that is a little joke I like to make, that the indica will put you in-da-couch haha

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
Smoke a weed everyday!

But seriously, smoke a weed every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Does the word “bromide” mean anything to you?